- Size (LWH): 5.6 inches, 4.8 inches, 1.6 inches
- Weight: 13.6 ounces
External Battery, New Trent iCarrier 12000mAh Portable Dual USB Port External Battery Charger/Power Pack for Smartphones, iPhone 6, Iphone 6 Plus, S5, Nexus 6, Note 4, Tablets, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, and more (Now w/Micro-USB charge port)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Heavy Duty 5V@2A-1A Dual USB External Battery Charger, charges 2 devices simultaneously. 2A output for iPad/Tablet and 1A output for iPhone/smartphones.
- Compatible with most Smartphone's (Apple, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Nokia, Blackberry, Sony, etc...) and 5V Tablets and compatible devices.
- No iPhone/iPad adapter or cable is included, but the iCarrier IMP120D is compatible with the original Apple Lightning/30-pin cables.
- AC wall charger is not included, but the iCarrier IMP120D can be recharged from any standard 5V/2A USB charge ports: computer USB ports and USB wall chargers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unrivaled Power & Speed
The iCarrier packs an impressive 12, 000mAh of power and has a hefty life span of around 500 charge cycles.
Built to Last
The iCarrier can take a bashing. With its sturdy build, fingerprint-resistant black matte finish, and simple yet portable design.
Highly Efficient Design
The iCarrier boast a -2.1A and 1A- charge port to charge two devices simultaneously. New Trent engineers meticulously designed the iCarrier to ensure high performance during dual charging - this means no increase charge time when charging two devices. Now that's efficiency!
The iCarrier is compatible with most Apple, Android and Windows Smartphone's and 5V Tablet, goPro, GPS, portable game consoles, etc...
* For Apple devices, please use the original Apple Lightning or 30-pin cables.
**Some phone/tablet/devices may require a special converter cable to be compatible
Outputs: 5V@2.1A and 5V@1A
Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.6 x 1.1 inches
For optimal charging we suggest charging the battery from a high speed USB wall adapter or charger (Not Included)
- New Trent's USB wall charger
- New Trent's Car charger.
Be sure to find the official New Trent logo to ensure a 10 month warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Capacity... 11000 mAh is simply enormous, and provides "charge it and forget it for at least a week" use for any purpose I can foresee. I've been running the IMP1000 on its initial charge for a week now (usage details in "review section", below) and have just gone from medium to low on the capacity LED's.
2. Finish/durability... I noted in my review of the IMP880 that the rubberized coating was not durable; even though I handled it carefully, it was worn away easily (particularly at the pack's edges). The hard, glossy, color-molded-in finish of the IMP1000 should fare much better. Time will tell, but so far, so good.
3. Ease of use... No "long press vs. short press" power button functions. I haven't had any trouble using the IMP880, but simpler is nearly always better (something Apple does very well, and NEW Trent targets Apple customers, so this is a good fit).
4. Accessories... The retractable USB cable seems more robust than the one included with the IMP880. I haven't had the same problem with the microUSB connector slipping into its rubber shell that I wrote about with the IMP880 yet, either.
5. Packaging... The IMP1000's packaging is much classier than the IMP880's. Apple has set a very high standard in this regard. Apple customers expect a great "out of box experience", and the IMP1000 won't leave them with a bad first impression. The internal packaging didn't self-destruct from the inside out, as my IMP880's packaging did.
Cons: (please note that many of these are personal opinion)
1.Read more ›
The unit's size is great for traveling. It's about the same size and weight of a portable hard drive, which these days means it's small and will easily slip into a briefcase, overnight bag, purse, etc. The retractable cord makes it easy to hook up with the mobile device without any strain on the connections.
The unit's indicator light is simple to see and determine the amount of charge remaining. While charging the unit itself those lights let you know the progress. And after charging a mobile device, the unit slows down to a trickle charge.
The placement of the button is an improvement over New Trents IMP880, which I also own. That button could accidentally be turned on because it actually protrudes a bit from the case, and sits at an angle. The IMP1000's is flush with the case's edge, and the button itself a bit recessed which should prevent that from happening.
I haven't drained the power from a full charge yet, so not sure how long it lasts, but after topping off my iphone and ipad a few times, it still shows a full charge. Of course you can use the device while it's charging.
The IMP1000 comes with iphone/ipad adapter, along with a few others (mini usb, etc).
Good design, seems well built, and I know from past experience with New Trent's customer support that they are very responsive. Recommend you give it a try if you need a back up battery.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
DO NOT BUY - this product fails very quickly and become unusable. Warranty is extremely limited, only 30 day warranty and the you eat it.Published 4 days ago by Jayjay
Got this for us when we travel. Have used it many times since. Love that you can charge 2 things at once. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Jason Daly
Love this! I've had mine since 2013, and it still works great!.. It charges about 3 times with my Iphone. Ipad about 2 times. I've dropped it as well and still working amazing!Published 1 month ago by Darcy Chumpitaz
It stopped functioning just a few months after I bought it. The light is always on and it does not charge plugged in devices. Basically now it is just a piece of trash.Published 1 month ago by Ahmed Ahmedov
The best charger out there...even though it is kinda bulky. I take this one everywhere with me.Published 1 month ago by Shawn
Don't lose your charging cable; they discontinued this item and I can't find a charger that fits it.Published 2 months ago by karen