Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "NEEWER AD-360 360W External Portable Flash Light S...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 33% off the $540.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
NEEWER AD-360 360W External Portable Flash Light Speedlite with PB960 Lithium Battery Pack for Canon 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, Nikon SB-900 SB-800 SB-80DX SB-28DX SB-28 SB-27, Sony HVL-F58AM HVL-F43AM, Metz Flash
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Power - up to 36w/s, GN 85 (m ISO 1, with AS-S2 standard reflector)
- Bare bulb - providing even and sufficient illumination. Precise Output - adjusting from full power to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments
- Good Portability - compact size and light weight body & accessories. Stable Color Temp - 56¡À2k over the entire power range.
- Advanced Function - incl. Multi flash, Focus-assist beam on/off & High-speed sync triggering. Wireless Commander - controlling flash functions and triggering. Large Electricity - drawing from external power pack (PB96: 11.1V/45mAh). Wide-Range Accessories - incl. softbox, reflector, fold-up umbrella, and beauty dish, etc)
- Over-Temperature Protection: To avoid overheating and deterioration the flash head, do not fire more than 75 continuous flashes in fast succession at 1/1 full power. After 75 continuous flashes, allow a rest time of at least 1 minutes. If you fire more than 75 continuous flashes and then fire more flashes in short intervals, the inner over-temperature protection function may be activated and make the recycling time about 1-15 seconds.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||6.3 x 10.24 x 14.17 inches|
|Shipping Weight||5.1 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item NEEWER AD-360 360W External Portable Flash Light Speedlite with PB960 Lithium Battery Pack for Canon 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, Nikon SB-900 SB-800 SB-80DX SB-28DX SB-28 SB-27, Sony HVL-F58AM HVL-F43AM, Metz Flash
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.24 x 14.17 x 6.3 in||2.7 x 3.8 x 1.4 in||12.3 x 14.7 x 8 in||10.1 x 13.7 x 6.2 in|
AD360 Portable Flash Light:
Max. Power: 360W/S
Guide No. (m ISO 100): 85 (m ISO 100, with standard reflector)
Approx.28mm flash coverage operating on a camera with standard reflector
Vertical Rotatio Angle: -15¡ã - 90¡ã
Horizontal Roatation Angle: 0 - 270¡ã
Power Supply: power pack (PB960, PB820)
Flash Times: 900 (with PB960 power pack)
Recycle Time: Approx. 0.05 - 2.6s (with PB960 power pack)
Color Temperature: 5600k +/- 200k
Flash Duration: 1/800s - 1/10000s
Dimensions: 205 x 90 x 70mm (flash tube & reflector not included)
Weight: 550g (flash tube & reflector not included)
When the over-temperature protection is started, is shown on the LCD display. Number of flashes will activate over-temperature protection:
Power Output Level; Number Of Flash(Approx.)
1/16, 1/32; 400
1/64, 1/128; 500
1 x AD-360 Flash Light
1 x Flash tube
1 x Protecting bag
1 x Mini stand
1 x Reflector
1 x Power cable
1 x Reflector filter
1 x PB960 Power pack
1 x AC Charger
1 x Shoulder Strap
Top Customer Reviews
Edit 2-17-15; I noticed that there are a lot of one star ratings because of bad batteries. Just thought that I would add that I have been using this flash daily for about a year now and the battery is still going strong, while we charge it often I would guess that it could still get through a few weddings on one charge. I would definitely buy again and risk getting a bad battery. Even if you had to then buy another battery it would still be a great value. Also, the flash is still working like new, haven't had a problem yet.
The product works very well, battery is great good quality.
I'm triggering it with an Aputure trigger + sync cable from an OMD EM5 and it works flawlessly.
Couldn't return it because to 30-days had passed. Just been limping along with it.
I really love this light. The bare bulb really evenly lights soft boxes and umbrellas. I use their triggering system and it just rocks! Easy to change any of the settings on the light right from the camera and no misfires. I've put the light in a different room in an audio studio where the light was completely sealed off from me and not a single misfire.
The flash itself is well built and powerful. The quality of light is what I like the most. When combined with different modifiers the light is so even and beautiful compared to speedlites. And the modifiers that are specifically made for this type of flash make for a quick and convenient set up. Very portable, powerful and other than the battery issue this has been rock solid on many different types of photoshoots. I wouldn't take the battery out in bad weather, but if taken care of properly the battery will probably last a while, and if not it isn't that expensive to replace or even add a spare.
Very heavy unit but worth every penny. LOVE IT!!!
Unfortunately I only used the unit twice in the year and a half and the battery is now dead...will not charge. Neewer has offered a 10% discount on a new battery and Batteries Plus will not work on Lithium because it's unstable. I have to invest another $50. I'm not happy. I recommend if you purchase one of these to give it a good workout in the first year while it's still under warranty.