- File Size: 2390 KB
- Print Length: 74 pages
- Publisher: Kindle Worlds (October 18, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 18, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M3S9ECY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #91,628 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Extinction Cycle: Battle For Orchard Hill (Kindle Worlds Novella) Kindle Edition
Old legend, new blood. All power comes at a price...Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Sometimes motivation comes in strange packages and in this novella, it is created by fear. Fear of whatever these 'things' are ...supposed to be the result of a virus and not mutation. Well, so much for that scenario.
The military's code of 'leave no man behind' comes into play as does a case of survivor's guilt for Jenny Weaver, Sheriff's Department. A very green L TEE is put into his place by an experienced Sergeant First Class. Sometimes s**t happens when least expected!
This is an extremely fast paced novella which is a solid four star plus read. The ending (completely unexpected) bumped it to a 5 star read for me.
Most highly recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Worlds > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering