- File Size: 2291 KB
- Print Length: 73 pages
- Publisher: Kindle Worlds (October 18, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 18, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M9D9AA3
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #143,759 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Extinction Cycle: The Fall of Fort Bragg (Kindle Worlds Novella) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Tasha is 8 years old and her younger sister, Jenny is now 5. Just imagine two children adapting to a new world without power (or their phones for that matter). So many promises are made by the powers-to-be on the base but unfortunately none come to fruition. The order is finally given to get the survivors to 'the tunnels'.
I really liked the addition of Chow, Jinx and Rosie to this novella. Seemed as though I was meeting up with old friends to reminisce but not true in this case. The mission comes first and all else is secondary even when death is guaranteed. I also thought the actions of Alic MacGregor were heroic and so fitting for this story.
I did have to laugh when Sheila was driving the Humvee. And, that was a moment that I truly needed after all of the previous mayhem and destruction.
Just an excellent novella and most highly recommended.
Possible. In the Extinction Cycle Series we just knew her as Big Horn's wife and the mother to his children. But this story that Rachel wrote made her much so real and it was fantastic. It got us to see what kind of a women she was without Big Horn around and let me say she had the guts to get things done, she know what was important and didn't care much about others as her family was her number one thing in her life. Then when things got worst she stood up and did the only thing next, that she knew she had to do to protect her familiy, her girls. This is a must read book even if you done check out the "Extinction Cycle" but then you'd be missing out on an awesome series and I believe this should be a recommendation in also reading the series. Awesome work Rachel Aukes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Worlds > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic