- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Trade; 1st Edition edition (October 15, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0544103343
- ISBN-13: 978-0544103344
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 289 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#258,511 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #135 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Legislative Branch
- #425 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Political Economy
- #505 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > General
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Extortion: How Politicians Extract Your Money, Buy Votes, and Line Their Own Pockets Hardcover – October 22, 2013
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Inside Flap
About the Author
PETER SCHWEIZER is a research fellow at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University, and he is the founder and director of the Government Accountability Institute. He has written for the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Newsweek/Daily Beast, and elsewhere. His books include Throw Them All Out, which exposed congressional insider stock trading and led to the passage of the STOCK Act.