Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on December 31, 2016
Great product! If you work where your watch face gets scratched up or for many other reasons you wish to cover your watch face this is a great item to use. Easy installation of your watch & holds it securely. I thought I'd need this size but it's real long. It fit but not near tight enough. It is a great product I just thought my wrist were bigger than they are. But if you have large wrist this is the way to go, unless you want a slightly loose fit for your watch band.
on February 24, 2014
Beware any who have an average to a smaller wrist, the band will overlap. As for me it fits just right, I am 9 inches around at the wrist and if you are below 8 1/4 then you will become annoyed by the excess flap. It is very durable, so far, and fits big and small watches.
on November 29, 2013
This is a great watchband. I bought a Pebble Watch and I want to be able to protect the face from getting scratched during work. My only issue is that the band needs to be washed before wearing. Not sure what was on it, but the my wrist broke out in a rash after wearing for a few days. After washing thoroughly, I haven't had a problems.
on October 16, 2016
I wanted a band like this for my Casio G Shock. There's plenty of band to cover it long ways and it does cover the crystal completely. The big body sticks out a little on the sides but I expected that. I like it enough to get a spare.
on August 25, 2013
I used one of these when I was in the Army in the 70's. I really wanted another, since my old one finally wore out. The material is of a really good quality. I use it everyday. I have a habit of scratching the crystal. Which is why I use a watchband like this.
on August 2, 2016
Like. With some reservations. Question, why sew together two pieces of strap? One long strap wrapped around twice, first wrap around your arm, continuing around again to cover watch. Simple would be better. I owned one made that way years ago and that was a better design. This long version of yours is too narrow for big watches. Why sell a man with big hands and wrists a watch band made to hold a little girls watch?
on December 31, 2014
I wore these type of bands back in the Infantry. If you wear a large watch band this will fit the bill. Well made and good price.
I did round the edges of the ends of the Velcro with a razor and heat. I couldn't seem to stop scratching up my crystals so I went back
to these bands. They may take some getting used to if you've never worn them.
on May 30, 2014
It is long enough for my large forearm. My watch had a band on it that just barely made it around my wrist and was very tight. It would situate the watch right at the flex point so I could not move my hand very well. Now with this band I can just about wear my watch up at the elbow if I wished (slight exaggeration). Let's just say I can comfortably wear my watch and have use of my hand. I subtracted a star because of the cover over the face of the watch. Very inconvenient. But I have to accept that to get a watch band large enough. Now to find a local seamstress to take the face cover off and have it look like it belongs that way.
on October 23, 2014
Love the band. I have it hooked to a Rangeman G-Shock. Fits perfectly. Band dries fairly quickly. Provides a nice method to cover watch face when you don't want glint.

One recommendation, add a part of soft Velcro to the other side wrist band portion, so the cover strap can just be flipped at the end and sticks to the watchband. That way you don't have to take the watch all the way off to flip the cover strap under the armband part.
on July 10, 2013
I am big. I have big wrists. I got this "extra long" watch cover/band. It actually fits! Putting it on your watch is stupid easy. Lots of Velcro. It is not "scratchy" or rough. Feels good on my wrist.

Raine makes good stuff. You pay a little more but it's made here in the USA and it's high quality.

Good product. USA made. Get one!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.