Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
Customer Discussions > EA Sports Active 2 - Xbox 360 forum

Extra Heart Rate Monitor for Multiplayer?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 7, 2010, 4:47:13 PM PST
M. Williams says:
I've been looking all over and I can't find any information on how to buy an extra monitor. In the multiplayer demo/commercial, both participants have a monitor. Do I have to buy a whole second kit to get the monitor? That would be ridiculous. Any information would be helpful.

Posted on Nov 8, 2010, 6:26:37 AM PST
awaiting same.....

Posted on Nov 8, 2010, 8:39:13 PM PST
SuperManeesh says:
It is listed on the xbox.com 3rd party accessories list: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox360/Accessories/ThirdPartyAccessories

Posted on Nov 16, 2010, 3:05:25 PM PST
Just Call Microsoft and complain about it that's what I would do if i were you. I complained nicely about it and the Lady gave me 20 bucks of anything on Ea's website so I basically will put it towards another set. Kinda dumb they don't give you 2 sets of them.

Posted on Nov 19, 2010, 8:40:07 AM PST
Hugh Jass says:
I've said this in other posts but I feel like it's worth repeating - I understand that the accessories are proprietary to the individual systems but I don't see any reason, beyond the heart-rate receiver, why they couldn't have partnered with Polar so that people could use their own equipment...

Posted on Jan 2, 2011, 1:25:43 PM PST
Lorandun says:
Polar's chestband HRMs have a range of 5ft at best. far to close for kinect to see you. they'd have to supply a cabled receiver.

What I would have liked to see is for the supplied HRM to be a mini controller. Dpad/ Dstick(for size compaction), and the ABXY buttons.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2011, 11:42:56 AM PST
S. Gilbert says:
You can buy them at the EA online Store. www.eastore.ea.com

Posted on Apr 20, 2011, 10:55:34 AM PDT
Daniel says:
I bought a used copy of the game that included the HRM. It was only $15, as opposed to $40 for just the HRM off eastore.ea.com.

Posted on Nov 3, 2011, 6:33:38 PM PDT
Does this game require you to play with the heart rate monitor or can you play it without one ?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 7, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

This discussion is about
EA Sports Active 2 - Xbox 360
EA Sports Active 2 - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.2 out of 5 stars (192)