Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board - 18x12 Thick Strong Bamboo Wood Cutting Board with Drip Groove by Premium Bamboo
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EXTRA LARGE SIZE handles all your food preparation needs. Ideal for carving roasts, you can also flip it over and use it as a serving board with finger foods or sushi on it. Won’t dull your expensive cutlery.
- NATURAL BAMBOO is thick and durable for all of your chopping and dicing tasks. Deep run-off well collects juices that release from meats, fruit and vegetables, eliminating countertop messes.
- MORE SANITARY than wood cutting boards. Because bamboo has natural properties and is 19% harder than other wood, our board absorbs less liquid and has fewer cross-contamination concerns.
- EASY TO CLEAN and maintain. Resists warping and splintering. Hand-wash in warm water with dish detergent and allow to air-dry. To extend its beauty, apply mineral or olive oil to board before first use.
- 100% MONEY BACK ensures your satisfaction. If you’re not delighted with the durability and convenience of our product, return it for a full refund of your purchase price, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Make food prep safe and efficient Bamboo is well-known for its ability to replenish itself in just a year, with minimal water and no harmful pesticides. This makes our Bamboo Cutting Board an environmentally conscious choice for your cooking essentials. In your beautifully-appointed kitchen it is also a more stylish alternative to plastic cutting boards. With its rounded corners and edges, it is both attractive and safe for all of your meal preparation and serving needs. The healthier, more durable choice Bamboo is naturally and less porous than traditional woods. This makes our Bamboo Cutting Board less susceptible to bacteria and cross contamination. Our board is lighter and less likely to warp, splinter or chip. Yet it is sturdy enough to carve the holiday turkey on. A deep run-off well contains juices from meats, fruits and vegetables, sparing your countertops from sticky, greasy messes. It is easy to maintain our Bamboo Cutting Board in pristine condition. Lightly coat it with mineral oil or olive oil prior to its first use. Afterward, you can simply hand-wash it with mild detergent and allow to air dry. This Freshware Bamboo Cutting Board will serve you faithfully for years to come. Customer Service is our top priority We insist on the highest quality Moso bamboo and manufacturing processes to bring you this deluxe Cutting Board. It is FSC and FDA approved for your peace of mind. We confidently offer a 100% Money Back of Satisfaction. In the unlikely event that our product does not perform to your expectations, return it for a full refund of your purchase price. Make meal preparation a breeze with the most essential of all kitchen accessories. Add our Extra Large Freshware Bamboo Cutting Board to your cart today.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought these July 6th 2018 and its September 4th 2018 and one has began to crack down the middle
These cutting boards are perfect for all my needs, large and small. They also hang nicely on the wall next to my prep area so they are always at hand. The handles are also perfect to carry your chopped goodies straight to the pan/pot.
I also don't mind washing them by hand, but I really wish they were dishwasher safe as I don't feel confident using them for poultry and meats. Otherwise I highly recommend these for veggies, cheeses, breads, nuts etc.
When I first got the cutting boards, they looked super nice, smelled good, and felt solid (like good quality product).
However, after using the boards for just 1 month I started noticing tiny pieces of wood sticking out, even found them in my salads a couple of times. So every time I use one of the boards when cutting tomatoes (with all that juice) lemons, or straight after washing and towel drying the board, those tiny wood pieces become softer and come off. I'm really disappointed, last thing I want is to eat wood. Literally.
So be aware, consumer!
Very good quality!
Top reviews from other countries
Having unsuccessfully trawled the shops this internet delivery ticked all the boxes.