Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board - 18x12 Thick Strong Bamboo Wood Cutting Board with Drip Groove by Premium Bamboo
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTRA LARGE SIZE handles all your food preparation needs. Ideal for carving roasts, you can also flip it over and use it as a serving board with finger foods or sushi on it. Won’t dull your expensive cutlery.
- NATURAL ECO-FRIENDLY BAMBOO is thick and durable for all of your chopping and dicing tasks. Deep run-off well collects juices that release from meats, fruit and vegetables, eliminating countertop messes.
- MORE SANITARY than wood cutting boards. Because bamboo has natural antimicrobial properties and is 19% harder than other wood, our board absorbs less liquid and has fewer cross-contamination concerns.
- EASY TO CLEAN and maintain. Resists warping and splintering. Hand-wash in warm water with dish detergent and allow to air-dry. To extend its beauty, apply mineral or olive oil to board before first use.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY / 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures your satisfaction. If you’re not delighted with the durability and convenience of our product, return it for a full refund of your purchase price, no questions asked.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Make food prep safe and efficient
Bamboo is well-known for its ability to replenish itself in just a year, with minimal water and no harmful pesticides. This makes our Bamboo Cutting Board an environmentally conscious choice for your cooking essentials. In your beautifully-appointed kitchen it is also a more stylish alternative to plastic cutting boards. With its rounded corners and edges, it is both attractive and safe for all of your meal preparation and serving needs.
The healthier, more durable choice
Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial and less porous than traditional woods. This makes our Bamboo Cutting Board less susceptible to bacteria and cross contamination. Our board is lighter and less likely to warp, splinter or chip. Yet it is sturdy enough to carve the holiday turkey on. A deep run-off well contains juices from meats, fruits and vegetables, sparing your countertops from sticky, greasy messes. It is easy to maintain our Bamboo Cutting Board in pristine condition. Lightly coat it with mineral oil or olive oil prior to its first use. Afterward, you can simply hand-wash it with mild detergent and allow to air dry. This Premium Bamboo Cutting Board will serve you faithfully for years to come.
Customer Service is our top priority
We insist on the highest quality Moso bamboo and manufacturing processes to bring you this deluxe Cutting Board. It is FSC and FDA approved for your peace of mind. We confidently offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. In the unlikely event that our product does not perform to your expectations, return it for a full refund of your purchase price.
Make meal preparation a breeze with the most essential of all kitchen accessories. Add our Extra Large Premium Bamboo Cutting Board to your cart today.
Top Customer Reviews
So after trying a million ways to clean them, I arrived at this simple trick: pour on some Kosher salt, then clean with 1/2 a lemon. The more you grind in the salt, the better it cleans. I usually let it sit a bit after I'm done, and it works very well.
Great choice if you're looking for a good quality cutting board
A cutting board came to mind as the perfect size and rigidity for my purpose - to get the notebook off of my lap where the vents can get blocked by clothing and the heat from the bottom of the unit gets very uncomfortable. I had looked for something traditional and all I found were either these goofy fan platforms or large trays, that might well for a bed or another seating area with larger space. But for a compact surface to be a flat barrier between the bottom of the notebook and my lap, I couldn't find anything traditional that would work for my needs. Of course a handy person could buy a piece of plywood and shape it to eliminate the rough edges and splinters, but this sounded like such a nice surface to use with its rounded edges and flat bottom - no raised feet to interfere with the notebook sitting flat.
So I use the board upside down for my notebook computer rest without overcooking my lap. It is very comfortable with the smooth, yet non-slick surface (many plastic products that I've looked at warp or are slippery), and the rounded edges are comfortable to grip and handle. It is thick enough to be solid and not flex, and it has a nice earthy feel to it. So I'm happy as a lark with this use of it.
I also think it would make a good cutting board and I'll keep it in mind when I am shopping for a traditional cutting board. It appears to be well built and solid, just perfect for cutting small to medium sized objects. This isn't a big enough board for cutting larger items, like a turkey, at least not the size birds we've generally cooked and carved. But it is a handy size for many veggies, etc. and is the size board I would grab for almost every cutting or carving task in the kitchen.
Either way, a great product at a very reasonable price!