Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board (17 by 12 inch) - Utopia Kitchen
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Moso bamboo wood's hard density makes it sustainable and is almost maintenance free
- Cutting board is used when cutting fruits or meat or bread or baked goods without unnecessary hacking and sawing
- Extremely light yet very durable bamboo construction makes it hard to scar a bamboo cutting board with a knife and at the same time its soft nature does not to damage or blunt your knives
- FDA and FSC approved
- Use right sanitation procedures to clean your bamboo cutting board by using warm water and soap or a dilution of bleach and water
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board (17 by 12 inch) - Utopia Kitchen
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||ROYAL CRAFT WOOD||Chef Remi||Amazon.com||GREENER BRANDS||Premium Lifestyle Products|
|Item Dimensions||—||18 x 12 x 0.75 in||0.7 x 17 x 10.25 in||18 x 12 x 1 in||12.5 x 18 x 0.7 in||12 x 18 x 0.8 in|
|Material Type||—||Bamboo||rubber wood||Premium Bamboob, Organic Bamboo, Premium Wood||Organic Bamboo, Premium Moso Bamboo||Organic Bamboo, Premium Moso Bamboo|
A Thick and Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board!
For safe, durable, and quality Cutting Board will not dull your knifes, our Cutting Board is your ticket to cooking with ease. For food prep at home or in the commercial restaurant kitchen, our thick and large Bamboo Cutting Board is used when cutting legumes, fruits, meat, bread, and baked goods without unnecessary hacking and sawing. Easy-to-use and durable, this Bamboo Cutting Board has fewer spaces for the bacteria to get trapped unlike wooden cutting board. A perfect multipurpose kitchen tool for any home cook or professional chef.
• The bamboo is organic, we used Moso Bamboo which is Sustainable.
• Extremely light yet very durable due to bamboo construction
• The glue used to hold this board together do not contain formaldehyde.
• The surface is finished with sunflower oil. Not finished with toxic color painting.
• It is 16% harder than maple, cost effective.
• This bamboo is not a food source or a habitat, for the Giant Panda.
• Board is easy to maintain. Wash with warm water and use Totally Bamboo's Revitalizing Oil, occasionally, to extend the life and keep it looking beautiful.
Bamboo is one kind of special plant, it needs appropriate humidity, if we put it under wind or central heating for a long time, and no any water application, it will lose the humidity balance and go to crack, but for our frequent use, the problem will not appear, also, the important thing is the bamboo cutting board could not be put into dishwasher!
Top customer reviews
My only complaint is that the finish is a bit rough. Had I had the foresight I probably would have sanded the whole thing down a bit to a smoother finish before going through the oil treatments, Though I might still go ahead and do it anyway.
Overall it would appear that this cutting board will do alright as long as you take care of it properly, (I saw another review of somebody putting their's in the dishwasher... please don't do that to ANY wood/bamboo cutting board) and all in all it's good enough for most jobs you'll need from it.
[Sorry for the poor photo]
Other than that, great cutting surface, well put together, and it has a permanent space on my counter.