Extra Long Wooden Cocktail Muddler - Professional Size 12" Hardwood Drink Muddler
|Sale:||$15.93 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$7.06 (31%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTRA LONG: No more banging your knuckles on the side of the shaker or pint glass! Our muddler is a full 12” long - big enough to keep your hands out of the mess and away from sharp edges.
- FLAVOR & AROMA: Don’t kill your mint! This muddler does not have sharp points on the muddling end because they often cause muddled mint and herbs to turn bitter. Our flat end is exactly what craft bartenders prefer to bring out the best aromatics without ruining your cocktail with bitterness.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Designed for ergonomics, comfort and quality, this muddler was created from scratch by a career bartender to reduce hand stress and give the most comfortable muddling experience possible. Even the busiest bartender will love making Mojitos with this muddler!
- SAFE & NATURAL: Made from natural Beech hardwood, this muddler does not have a lacquer or finish that will come off in your drink. It’s completely natural, food-safe and beautiful!
- VERSATILE & DURABLE: This is no skinny muddler! Designed for comfort and built for durability, this will be the last muddler you ever buy. It’s the perfect choice for your Mojito, Sazerac, Caipirinha or Julep, and will help you make delicious cocktails for years to come!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Extra Long Wooden Cocktail Muddler - Professional Size 12" Hardwood Drink Muddler
Cresimo 10-Inch Stainless Steel Cocktail Muddler and Mixing Spoon with Cocktail Recipes (eBook)
HIC Wooden Muddler; FSC-Certified Beechwood; 8.75-Inches
Fletchers' Mill Muddler - 11 Inch
Old Kentucky Home Acacia Wood Muddler by Twine – Beech Hardwood Cocktail and Drink Muddler
Winco Wooden Muddler, Lacquered Walnut
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Top Shelf Bar Supply||Cresimo||Amazon.com||Stock Your Home||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Professional Grade Natural Hardwood Muddler
Designed by a career bartender for bartenders and serious cocktail enthusiasts. This cocktail muddler was created from scratch to be the most comfortable, durable and beautiful muddler available on the market. We designed it to solve all of our pet peeves with current muddlers on the market:
- It is extra long
- It has an ergonomic, comfortable handle
- It is made from food-safe, unlacquered hardwood
- It has a flat end, perfect for muddling herbs and fruit alike.
Knuckle Friendly and Ergonomic
This muddler is meant to make your hand happy! First, it is extra long - so you won't bang your knuckles on the edge of the pint glass or cocktail shaker you are muddling in. Second, it has a rounded, ergonomic handle that's been custom designed to be the most comfortable muddler you've ever used.
Food-Safe and Beautifully Natural
Many wood muddlers have a lacquer finish which can chip off and contaminate cocktails. This muddler is unlacquered and completely natural, just like hardwood cutting boards. Hand wash with warm soapy water to keep it clean, safe, and beautiful for years to come.
Don't Kill your Mint!
When muddling herbs, it's important to muddle gently to release the aroma without smashing too hard - as you will run the risk of turning your drink bitter. That's why you'll almost always see craft bartenders choosing muddlers with a flat end (without spikes). The flat end is the best way to release the beautiful aroma in mint and fruit alike - without releasing bitterness instead.
Choose the muddler that's been shaped from years behind a craft cocktail bar. You'll love the comfortable handle and beautiful hardwood style that are perfect for busy commercial bars and home bars alike.