- Series: Studies in Computational Mathematics (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 474 pages
- Publisher: North Holland (December 5, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0444888144
- ISBN-13: 978-0444888143
- Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 6.6 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,076,441 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Extrapolation Methods, Volume 2: Theory and Practice (Studies in Computational Mathematics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This book is like an encyclopedia for extrapolation methods. It is a valuable source for researchers and students interested in the theory as well as in the practical application. It will certainly promote the use of extrapolation methods and that is a blessing for the computational and applied mathematics community.
Newsletter on Computational and Applied Mathematics
Alan M. Cohen
The authors are to be commended... a valuable bibliography of almost 500 references...
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|