Extraversion - Introversion Continuum
This informative presentation focuses on the misunderstood areas of extraversion, ambiversion, and introversion.
Humans beings may look very similar on the outside and yet PET Scan studies have shown that brains can differ dramatically in terms of focus - external, internal or a combination or both.
An enhanced understanding of the dramatic differences provides you with the tools to maximize your own potential and deal more effectively with others.
* The reason some brains need more stimulation and some others can become ill when over stimulated
* The reason ambiversion is a label of exclusion
* The chemical differences between an extraverted and an introverted brain
* The importance of matching environment with brain function, including jobs, relationships, and free time
* Practical applications of how to apply this information in your daily life
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.