- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Quarry Books (November 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592532934
- ISBN-13: 978-1592532933
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 54 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,399,533 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Extreme Brewing: An Enthusiast's Guide to Brewing Craft Beer at Home Paperback – November 1, 2006
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
'DzThe Italian word for chutzpah is audacia, but it might as well be 'DzSam A. Calagione.'Dy 'Dl Forbes
The Italian word for chutzpah is audacia, but it might as well be Sam A. Calagione. Forbes
From the Inside Flap
"The Italian word for chutzpah is audacia, but it might as well be 'Sam A. Calagione'." Forbes
Top customer reviews
• This is a good book for people just starting out, or looking to get into homebrewing.
• This book is also good for more experienced brewers, who want to get into more experimental brewing
Sam definitely goes through a variety of ingredients that can be added to your brew, such as fruits and spices.
The book is also well produced, with lots of good color photography.
Some out of the box thinking by Sam, go figure. Interesting recipes, and more than anything else, he gets you thinking outside the box for new flavors.
His basic theme is, beer isn't rocket science, have fun, expand your thinking of what beer is.
brewing good beer is easy - brewing great beer is an art.