Extreme Heat Resistant Grill Gloves: Premium Insulated & Silicone Lined Aramid Fiber Mitts for Cooking, BBQ, Grilling, Frying & Baking - Professional Indoor Outdoor Kitchen & Oven Accessories
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTREME HEAT RESISTANT GLOVES The Grill Heat Aid glove is rated to resist up to 932 degrees Fahrenheit, so stock up on charcoal, propane, oil and wood, and get your smoker, fireplace, and deep fryer going
- INDOOR OUTDOOR USE Forget your old holders and pads, take these heat resistant gloves everywhere, from your indoor kitchen and oven to your outdoor barbecue gas grills and roaring open fires
- ARAMID FIBER CONSTRUCTION Each mitt is crafted with aramid fabric, a type of high performance, heat resistant, and heavy duty synthetic known for its ability to withstand high heat and repeated use
- MULTIPURPOSE COOKING Whether you're grilling steak, barbecuing ribs, frying chicken or baking fish, these gloves provide maximum protection, allowing you to handle all heat and all cookware with ease
- LIFETIME WARRANTY Buy with complete confidence, knowing that if you're not happy with the top performance of these cool heat resistant gloves, simply contact us and we'll refund or replace your set
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||Full Black|
|Model Number||Full Black|
|Package Height||1.57 x 6.69 x 10.94 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.66 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Extreme Heat Resistant Grill Gloves: Premium Insulated & Silicone Lined Aramid Fiber Mitts for Cooking, BBQ, Grilling, Frying & Baking - Professional Indoor Outdoor Kitchen & Oven Accessories
Bruella BBQ Gloves - Grill Gloves | A+ Military Grade Kevlar Heat Resistant Gloves | Grilling Accessories with FormFIT Technology | Heat Gloves Certified by EN407 at 932°F
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SMM Group LLC||Jolly Green Products||TTlife||Bruella||Amazon.com||Artisan Griller|
|Size||One Size||One-Size-Fits-Most||Long||One Size Fit All||Regular Cuff (12.5")||Ultimate Extended 17" Length - 10/XL|
EXTREME HEAT RESISTANT GLOVES Each pair of our Extreme Heat Resistant gloves is EN407 certified, which means you're safe from flammability, contact heat, convective heat, radiant heat, even small and large splashes of molten metal. With protection up to 932°F, you're free to prepare meals with a full range of heat options. INDOOR OUTDOOR USE From intimate dinners, fireside roasts and backyard grilling to turkey frying, BBQ broiling and bread baking, our gloves can help you bring to life beloved dishes and recipes handed down from generations. Whether helping to prepare a roast or serving as the perfect wedding gift, our gloves are right at home wherever you and your loved ones are. ARAMID FIBER CONSTRUCTION We use para-aramid and meta-aramid fibers, the same material found in firefighter uniforms. These materials enhance our gloves by giving you the freedom to hold very hot cookware and utensils for a longer period of time. Many conventional gloves, mitts, & potholders are intended to hold these items for mere seconds, while Grill Heat Aid gloves keep you safe throughout your food prep. MULTIPURPOSE COOKING With ultimate protection at your disposal, you're free to work across virtually every form of heat cooking. This is the only pair of gloves you'll ever need to prepare filet mignon on the grill, chicken on the rotisserie, wings in the fryer, cobbler in the oven, and much more. Our flexible design enables you to handle every pot, pan, skillet, sheet, and utensil securely. LIFETIME WARRANTY We've designed your Extreme Heat Resistant gloves to perform with excellence, reliability, and safety for years to come, wherever you need them, whatever the cook source. If for any reason you're not thrilled with their premium build and quality, remember that you're covered by our lifetime warranty. Contact us with any concern and we'll refund or replace your gloves on the spot.
Top customer reviews
Handling cast iron after 15 minutes at 200 degrees:
- No perceived sensation of heat through the gloves while maintain a constant grip for about 2 minutes
Handling cast iron after 2 hours at 400 degrees:
- No perceived sensation of heat at first contact between gloved hand and iron handle
- Sensation of heat with no discomfort first perceived after a 15 seconds with a constant grip
After two hours at 400 degrees, I picked up the very hot cast iron skillet expecting to feel some heat through the gloves but I felt nothing. I was so impressed I kept my grip on the hot iron handle to see how much longer before I felt anything. I began to notice the sensation of heat at about 15 to 20 seconds. I did not maintain my grip after that and set the pan down. I didn't think it wise to maintain prolonged contact with such a hot piece of iron regardless of how effective of a heat protectant this glove may be. I noticed some heat but absolutely no discomfort. I highly recommend this product.
So far, I have no complaints. They are big enough to fit my husband, but my 10 year old has also used them successfully. The gloves are great and it really is a safer way to handle hot pots, pans, and what not. I can't wait to use them when I have to dig through my chest freezer for a pound of ground beef!