- 30% OFF Full Black Gloves when you add to cart BOTH BBQ Tool Set and Full Black Gloves. Enter code GLOVEZ30 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy Any 2 Grill Heat Aid Gloves, Save 15% Enter code S4LE1515 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Extreme Heat Resistant Grill Gloves: Premium Insulated & Silicone Lined Aramid Fiber Mitts for Cooking, BBQ, Grilling, Frying & Baking - Professional Indoor Outdoor Kitchen & Oven Accessories
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTREME HEAT RESISTANT GLOVES The Grill Heat Aid glove is rated to resist up to 932 degrees Fahrenheit, so stock up on charcoal, propane, oil and wood, and get your smoker, fireplace, and deep fryer going
- INDOOR OUTDOOR USE Forget your old holders and pads, take these heat resistant gloves everywhere, from your indoor kitchen and oven to your outdoor barbecue gas grills and roaring open fires
- ARAMID FIBER CONSTRUCTION Each mitt is crafted with aramid fabric, a type of high performance, heat resistant, and heavy duty synthetic known for its ability to withstand high heat and repeated use
- MULTIPURPOSE COOKING Whether you're grilling steak, barbecuing ribs, frying chicken or baking fish, these gloves provide maximum protection, allowing you to handle all heat and all cookware with ease
- LIFETIME WARRANTY Buy with complete confidence, knowing that if you're not happy with the top performance of these cool heat resistant gloves, simply contact us and we'll refund or replace your set
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
EXTREME HEAT RESISTANT GLOVES Each pair of our Extreme Heat Resistant gloves is EN407 certified, which means you're safe from flammability, contact heat, convective heat, radiant heat, even small and large splashes of molten metal. With protection up to 932°F, you're free to prepare meals with a full range of heat options. INDOOR OUTDOOR USE From intimate dinners, fireside roasts and backyard grilling to turkey frying, BBQ broiling and bread baking, our gloves can help you bring to life beloved dishes and recipes handed down from generations. Whether helping to prepare a roast or serving as the perfect wedding gift, our gloves are right at home wherever you and your loved ones are. ARAMID FIBER CONSTRUCTION We use para-aramid and meta-aramid fibers, the same material found in firefighter uniforms. These materials enhance our gloves by giving you the freedom to hold very hot cookware and utensils for a longer period of time. Many conventional gloves, mitts, & potholders are intended to hold these items for mere seconds, while Grill Heat Aid gloves keep you safe throughout your food prep. MULTIPURPOSE COOKING With ultimate protection at your disposal, you're free to work across virtually every form of heat cooking. This is the only pair of gloves you'll ever need to prepare filet mignon on the grill, chicken on the rotisserie, wings in the fryer, cobbler in the oven, and much more. Our flexible design enables you to handle every pot, pan, skillet, sheet, and utensil securely. LIFETIME WARRANTY We've designed your Extreme Heat Resistant gloves to perform with excellence, reliability, and safety for years to come, wherever you need them, whatever the cook source. If for any reason you're not thrilled with their premium build and quality, remember that you're covered by our lifetime warranty. Contact us with any concern and we'll refund or replace your gloves on the spot.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since retirement, I cook dinner five nights a week, and sometimes on the two days I don't make dinner, I am doing prep work, including cooking, for something I intend to make on another day. So I am at the oven, at the stove a great deal. I figured that if these work, it would be a terrific investment for my safety and that of my adult daughter, who frequently cooks with me, and sometimes without me too. Heck yes, let's do it.
I was hesitant at first, and tested the gloves in braver ways once I found that medium-hot things didn't hurt me, even when I was picking up something heavy and the hot pan was bearing down on my gloved hand. No problem. Emboldened, I grabbed the hot oven rack and pulled it forward. Still no problem. I grabbed the broiler pan from underneath the broiler while it was still turned on; no problem. Unbelievable! Probably if one were dumb enough to put a glove in up inside open flames, they would be destroyed, but I am not curious enough to try that.
The missing star is due to a pretty significant sizing error. I ordered ladies' size small, and the gloves, which were labeled size ladies' small, so not simply an incorrect product, are big enough to leave an inch at the end of each of my fingertips. I am five foot three, with a medium bone structure. This is nuts! My daughter is half Asian, and for her it's pretty much impossible. The manufacturers might want to wake up regarding the fact that in major cities on the West coast, one woman in ten--some places, more than that--is Asian, and that usually means truly small hands. How many million women in the US cannot even use this product? I wish they would either change their sizing, or create a size women's extra small.
Apart from the sizing issue (see photos), this is an excellent set of heat resistant gloves.
3rd gentle use of the product. Cooking conditions were 300F moving cast iron dutch oven from grill to stovetop for serving. I know the temps because I use a Flameboss 300 wifi on my grill and the temps were maintained the entire cook.
No moisture on the gloves pot handled for 30 seconds during transfer.