|Manufacturer||Extreme Marine Products|
|Item Weight||22.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 12 x 19 inches|
|Item model number||37942|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $24.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Cuisinart Grill Modified for Pontoon Boat with Arnall's Stainless Grill Bracket Set SILVER
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Extreme Marine Products|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 12 x 19 inches; 22.7 Pounds|
|Frame Material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Mounts to 1.25" OPEN square Pontoon Boat Railing / Brackets are 7 GA 304 Stainless Steel.
- Very Easy - Brackets come pre-installed in the box with the Grill
- NEW** Search "ARNALLS GRILL BRACKET" to see our new BALCONY VERSION!
- Cuisinart Petit Grill has 145 square inches of grilling surface
- Grill is customized to work with Arnall's Grill Brackets / No Tools needed for secure installation
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart Grill Modified for Pontoon Boat with Arnall's Stainless Grill Bracket Set BLACK
Coleman Camp Propane Grill
Sierra, Adventurer Series Gas Grill
|Sold By||Extreme Marine Products||Extreme Marine Products||Amazon.com||CTGINC|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 12 x 19 inches||18 x 12 x 19 inches||12.5 x 21 x 5.6 inches||22.3 x 12.8 x 13.9 inches|
Enjoy the Modified Cuisinart Grill with Arnall's Grill Bracket Set that is perfect for your Pontoon railing. The feet of the grill are retrofitted for the Arnall's Grill Bracket Set. The Grill Brackets are 7 GA 304 Stainless Steel and are designed for 1.25" square railing, with open fencing. Will not scratch or mark your railing. Easy to install and stow. Cuisinart Grill benefits: stainless steel burner and drip tray, locking lid, easy carry handle, and a larger cooking area than Coleman's Perfect Flow portable grill. The Cuisinart has a solid mount for the propane tank, not a flimsy wand! The grill only weighs 18 pounds. EXPEDITED SHIPPING NOTICE! This item is shipped via UPS. Please include a physical address, UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. All Next Day and Second Day Air orders are not guaranteed for arrival times. Shipments may be delayed 1-2 business days because of Covid-19, possible civil unrest, or weather delays. We are in Springfield, MO (Midwest). It takes 2-3 business days to arrive for Standard-Ground. East and West coast are 3-5 business days. If you order after 2 p.m. CT on a Thursday, please consider using Standard-Ground shipping, as your order will not arrive any faster. We don't want you to spend extra money on shipping if it's unnecessary. UPS does not move packages over the weekend. We now ship a box within a box to help with gift giving :) Please open the box from the bottom. You will see the Grill Brackets installed to the Modified Cuisinart Feet. Please flip the Grill Brackets over before installing onto your railing. If the Grill Brackets do not go on easily, (the fit should be snug) then don't force them on. We don't want you to scratch your railing. Please contact us to help with an exchange for Universal Brackets (we do our best to make exchanges as easy as possible). The modification to the feet works for both types of Grill Brackets that we make. Thank you! :)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Shelly R. on April 25, 2019
It's pretty easy to clean as long as you clean it between each use. It cooks burgers, hot dogs, and foil packet potatoes perfectly. We are looking forward to trying many other dishes as we spend a lot of time on our pontoon. We fit 6 burgers on it with no problem and even got 8 on at one time when we were grilling with friends.
I will say the drip tray is kind of small so we fixed a foil pan under it (attached with some duct tape) to catch the overflow. We don't like to pollute the water with grease and it worked great for us. It really only factors in with burgers as hot dogs and most other foods are not as greasy.
We would definitely recommend this for any boat with a square rail.
By Archie graham on September 5, 2018