Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Extreme Nature
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 19, 2011
Extreme Nature is a book worth reading, not only for adults but children of middle school and high school as well, especially if the wonders of nature capture your mind! I started to read this book in my doctor's office and couldn't put it down. I ended up buying it and it is really fascinating! The pictures are so colorful and vivid that they jump out at you! I highly recommend this book because it teaches you things about nature that you probably wouldn't otherwise know.
on August 26, 2011
I saw this book in a doctor's office and I was instantly captivated by it. I grabbed my smartphone and purchased the book from here right there from the office. The pictures are lifelike and really grab your attention. Each piece is just long enough to keep you interested and you find yourself going from page to page and you just don't want to put it down. I highly recommend this book for anyone who is about 8-10 years old and older. You learn quite a bit just with a few minutes of reading. Very well done!
on March 17, 2014
We bought the first copy of this book at the Smithsonian, because we were mesmerized by the beautiful photography. Since then, we've given it as gifts to many of our son's friends, because the facts are fascinating (and sometimes, just gross enough to keep the boys engaged).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Mark Carwardine is an amazing zoologist, photographer, and author. This book is fun with nice pictures, and short descriptions of animals and plants
on September 30, 2011
This is one of the best Nature books I have read! As for children, it could not be any better. One page long description of fascinating insects, animals, etc. with beautiful color photos. My eight - year old grandson loves it and I could not pry it away from him when I received it from Amazon.com in the mail!
lynn
on July 25, 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 13, 2015
Wild nature photos!
on October 7, 2013
This book is so great. The photography is excellent and the book very educational and entertaining too! Something to enjoy with family and children.
on August 13, 2015
very nice copy
on October 16, 2010
This was a present for an 8 eight year old who has Autisim and loves the type of information that this book has. He is really into Nature and likes to know the type of things that this book covers. He really enjoys having the picture along with the descriptions.