Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on July 1, 2016
Really Enjoyed the book. She has real life true stories at the beginning of every chapter that really tell the story of how bad weather can actually get. Very detailed information within the book. I learned a lot of new things. I'm now waiting on her next book.
on December 2, 2013
Covers all the various weather systems and tells what to do regarding each one. E.g. How to be safe in a tornado, and to buy whistles to take to basement with you in case cell phone doesn't work so you can blow it to be heard to be found if you are under rubble of any kind. I bought each of our family a referees whistle on a string.
on December 31, 2013
It is a good book. Bonnie explains everything well, she helps show what makes weather happen without being too preachy. Good job Bonnie.
on May 28, 2015
I bought this book because I found on Google that my family, in the 'flash flood' chapter, story was told.. no one asked our permission, we had no knowledge of this. I'm stunned. Their are a few typos and the story is very brief. We were not interviewed. Anyway. Just wow. Hope this book can be beneficial to others.