Have one to sell?
Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Shippingon orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items shipped by Amazon.
Or get faster shipping on this item starting at $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Sold by: Amazon.com
Loading your book clubs
There was a problem loading your book clubs. Please try again.
Not in a club? Learn more
Join or create book clubs
Choose books together
Track your books
Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free.
Extreme Zombies Paperback – July 31, 2012
Enhance your purchase
- It's too late! The living dead have already taken over the world. Your brains have been devoured. Nothing is left but spasms of ravenous need ― an obscene hunger for even more zombie fiction. Forget the metaphors and the mildly scary. You want shock, you want grue, you want disturbing, gut-wrenching, skull-crunching zombie stories that take you over the edge and go splat. You want the bloody best of the ultimate undead. You have no choice...you...must...have...Extreme Zombies!
"Challenge Accepted!: 253 Steps to Becoming an Anti-It Girl" by Celeste Barber
“Prepare to laugh” ― Reese Witherspoon | Learn more
- Publisher : Prime Books (July 31, 2012)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 384 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1607013525
- ISBN-13 : 978-1607013525
- Reading age : 16 years and up
- Item Weight : 14.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 1.1 x 8.9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,419,724 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
4.4 out of 5
15 global ratings
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2012
As a die-hard zombie fan, I felt that this book was a breath of fresh air. I think it must be getting harder to come up with interesting zombie stories but there is no shortage of new ideas and horrors of living in a world full of zombies in Extreme Zombies. I highly recommend this book for all zombie fans like myself! I mean, I just purchased zombie slippers through Amazon so you know I do love the subject matter!
Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2013
Extreme means something else to me and really, this was way too calm and way to ordinary to get me goin. That said, many would enjoy it and it's a great book to begin with isf one is starting z books.