Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Eye to Eye: Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel Paperback – August 27, 2017
|New from||Used from|
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Learn more
Eye to Eye - Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel has been expanded through August 27, 2017.
The book has sixty-percent new content.
The book has a copy of the letter that was delivered to President Bush three days after Hurricane Katrina along with a White House response. The book also has maps and tables.
Below are the chapters:
- Chapter 1: Historical Basis for Israel's Right to Its Land;
- Chapter 2: The Error Of Replacement Theology;
- Chapter 3: U.S. Catastrophes and Events: 1991-1992 - U.S. Administration: President George H. W. Bush;
- Chapter 4: U.S. Catastrophes and Events: 1993-1996 - U.S. Administration: President William J. Clinton;
- Chapter 5: U.S. Catastrophes & Events: 1997-2000 - U.S. Administration: President William J. Clinton;
- Chapter 6: U.S. Catastrophes and Events: 2001-2004 - U.S. Administration: President George W. Bush;
- Chapter 7: U.S. Catastrophes and Events: 2005, U.S. Administration: President George W. Bush;
- Chapter 8: U.S. Catastrophes and Events: 2006-2009 - U.S. Administration: President George W. Bush;
- Chapter 9: U.S. Catastrophes and Events: 2009-2013 - U.S. Administration: President Barack H. Obama;
- Chapter 10: U.S. Catastrophes and Events: 2013-2017 - U.S. Administration: President Barack Obama;
- Chapter 11: U.S. Catastrophes and Events: 2017 - U.S. Administration: President Donald Trump;
- Chapter 12: Major U.S. Catastrophes & Events in Perspective;
- Chapter 13: Suicide Bombings Coinciding with U.S. or Israel "Land for Peace" Efforts;
- Chapter 14: U.S. Presidents, Israeli Prime Minister & Middle East Leaders Involved in "Peace" Process or Wars With Israel and Consequences;
- Chapter 15: Strange Parallels to Rabin and Sharon's Political Endings;
- Chapter 16: Israel's Leader: Benjamin Netanyahu;
- Chapter 17: Madrid to The Road Map & U.S. Statements;
- Addendum: White House - Koenig letters
- and more...
From the Author
Paperback: 576 pages Publisher: About Him (August 27, 2017) ISBN: 0971734704 Book Size: 6 x 9 Book Weight: 1.25 pounds
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $1.99 (Save 80%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only wish is that it was in Kindle format.
Those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed seems to hold. Don't believe me? Observe for yourself.
the USA. You cannot open your mouth and rain curses on Israel without consequences. Its like poking GOD in the eye!
If you believe in prayer now is the time to do it!
Most recent customer reviews
a wrong decision by a US president? and WHAM ! a hit from above.