Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$11.49

Showing 1-10 of 404 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 493 reviews
on February 13, 2015
This is a wonderful album. I saw TobyMac in concert a couple of years ago. He performed many songs from this album. The album and the live performances seem really different but both great. My favorite tracks are: Unstoppable, Thankful for You, Favorite Song (with Jamie Grace), and Me Without You. But the whole album has a good pop vibe to it. It reminds me of the kind of music you want to listen to while you get ready for work or on your work commute to put you in a good mood for the rest of the day.
on May 28, 2013
I bought this CD because of the songs 'Steal my Show' and 'Me Without You'. I'm glad I went ahead and got the whole CD and not just those two songs. My kids love the CD. They love the songs and that's all we've been hearing over the weekend. It is amazing how fast they have learned their favorite songs. Note they are 5,3, and 2. I love that it is music I don't have to censor and find clean versions of but that still has catchy beats and lyrics. It makes me smile to hear my kids walking around asking God to steal their show proclaiming him as a rock star.
on October 1, 2012
How does he keep doing it?
It's been way too long coming, but TobyMac delvers another great album that was worth the wait! I am continually surprised when an artist delivers great material time and time again, and TobyMac is an excellent example. I've been a TobyMac fan since the early days of dcTalk and it's great to hear what first attracted me to dcTalk and hip-hop sounds back in the early 90s grow and mature and Toby continues to evolve his sound in a way that fits in to the changing mainstream. Christian artists can get a lot of flack for "ripping off" mainstream artists, but Toby's blend of hip-hop, R&B, and Soul - and lately, electronic influences - keep him sounding fresh amidst artists who fall in to genres rather than defy them.
It's also great to hear Toby's son yet again on this album - he's been guesting in songs since he could barely put words together and now here he is on "Mac Daddy" sounding much older and like a lil' T-Mac himself! I'm looking forward to seeing if TruDog gets his own solo album.
Lyrically, TobyMac hasn't digressed at all - if anything, his lyrics have also continued to mature as he delivers line after line of fun, thoughtful, and even introspective lyrics all while maintaining the message that Christ is King.
on September 21, 2012
It's obvious that Toby has taken some creative tangents on this record as compared to his work on Momentum and even some of her later releases. One can hardly blame him. Moving away from rap/hip hop towards more of a pop sound was probably inevitable considering what gets played on the radio and what becomes hits. While older fans long for the rap of days gone by, the mainstream Christian consumer obviously likes the pop sound. The fact that this album debuted at #1 on Billboard (the first Christian album to do so in 15 years) proves that fact.

If you can put aside your feelings about what you maybe hoped the album would sound like and listen to it for what it is, you'll love it. All the classic Tobymac sound is there. Sure, it's a little poppish in places and there's not a ton of hard rap, but what Toby does, he does well. It won't take long before you'll be singing the hooks right along with him and enjoying this album every bit as much as you have his previous albums.

For fans of Toby's more pop sounding songs, this album has everything you'd ever want. There's at least half a dozen songs that should be #1 on the radio. It'll be a crime if he doesn't release Favorite Song which he does with Jamie Grace. Overall, this album is a solid effort that will probably gain many more fans than it loses.
on April 26, 2017
came in good shape and in a timely fashion. the person I gave it too loved it. thanks
on March 23, 2017
The best!
on August 27, 2015
Got this for my son, who loves it. Back when Jefferson Airplane was singing "feed your head." they may have been talking about something else, but I believe you need to put good things, good ideas into your head. And guard against the other stuff. This is filled with catchy songs for everyone to love. And the rhythms are both American and Jamaican. One of these songs is very reminiscent of the 1970s stuff from Stevie Wonder.
on January 12, 2016
My daughter is loving it. She bought herself an MP3 player so she could download it to listen to on her walk home from school.
on May 4, 2013
Lots of individual hits and just a solid set of songs across the entire album. It is nice to buy the entire album and not find that you wasted any money on the songs you knew from the radio, but, instead, found a great overall set a music that keeps it upbeat.
on October 18, 2014
Toby proves once again why he's the king of hip hop. I love how versatile Toby's is. The lyrics to "Eye On It" put a fire in my spirit and makes me feel like I could run a marathon.

My favorite cuts are "Speak Life," "Steal My Show," "Eye On It," and "Forgiveness." The other tracks all tie for 2nd place! Honestly, there's not a bad song on it. Even Mac Daddy is a lighthearted, hilarious song that makes me laugh as I sing it with Toby & his song.