Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on July 12, 2011
Eyepet for PSP is a pretty good game. The character is cute and fluffy like a Furby.
Everyday you play with him, you are awarded a new item of clothing for you Eyepet. Also, through each mini game, you are given an item of clothing for each medal you win(Bronze, Silver, Gold).
You can draw with your Eyepet to make a car for him to drive, you can go fishing, you can jump on a trampoline.
My favorite part of the bundle, is the USB camera included. You can use it to take pictures for your PSP wallpaper. It has multiple effects like sepia, black and white, distort and sketch. it's less than a megapixel in quality, but still fun to play with. I would only recommend this on Amazon, because the big retail chains like Wal-Mart and Target sell it for 40 dollars.
on December 28, 2011
Let me start off this review by stating that this is mostly purely for the psp camera that came with eyepet game.

I saw the eyepet bundle on special a few days before Christmas. I have been searching for an affordable camera for a while and noticed this came bundled with the game, which seemed like a GREAT offer. For less than $20 i thought it wouldn't hurt to try it out.

Well eyepet bundle arrives and i am pleased with the camera. I thought the pictures would come out a lot worse but they actually come out pretty decent. If you take pictures in a really dark place though they wont look good at all, in fact most of the pictures have to be taken in moderate light. The camera also works as a video recorder, i would say the video recorder is not as good as the camera because it lags sometimes when taking video.

The game itself seems mostly something a young kid would enjoy, sort of like the ''gigapets'' back in the 90's but alot more realistic. I found no interest in it as the purpose for me buying this product was intended solely for the camera.

I would definitely recommend this bundle for someone who wants a camera/video recorder for the psp if you don't have one already ( or carry your psp with you often). It is very well worth the money i spent on it and if its for a younger child i would imagine its even a better deal because of the game.

I tried this camera on a slim psp 2000 and 3000 model ( and works on both) so i am not really sure if it will work on other models.

I rated this a 5 purely for the camera and the price it cost
on January 30, 2013
Basically, let's face it, it's like a Tamagachi or Giga Pet. But it's for your PSP, the graphics are much better, and there's an Augmented Reality element to it.

You get a pet, and you can customize it's name and appearence, and you can take pictures of it. You place the card anywhere in the real world and, looking through the PSP camera, the pet appears to be in the world.

It's not a perfect interface, but it's pretty fun, especially if you can find it cheap.
on December 26, 2012
Product showed up on time and within estimated time despite holiday chaos! Thank you Amazon in coordination with UPS! Product shiped and sold by Amazon DID contain game PLUS camera, as advertized. Delivered in bundle with another product I ordered an full bundle turned up in fantastic condition! Would maybe give it a higher rating if my sister (who I purchased this for) had not gotten a Samsung Galaxy 5.0, and spent most of her time on that. It worked better than some reviews I saw and was actually able to pull her attention from her high-tech gadget thingy long enough to name it and play mini-games and make interactive drawings for her new lil' friend to play with. In closing... Great job and thank you Amazon and UPS! Happy Holidays!
on July 30, 2015
My son loved this game for his PlayStation, but when I bought it for his PSP it was a let down. The camera never worked so he couldn't play the game. It now sits on our shelf and mocks us. We tried everything to get the camera to work, even tried a friend's camera to make sure it wasn't his PSP and his friend's worked fine. Might just buy the camera separately so he can play.
on January 12, 2015
This item was purchased so I could get the eye toy for my PSP. The game actually was better than I expected... It is addicting and the Eyepet is very cute. The camera with my PSP Headset is perfect for video chat using skype! I think Skype only works on the PSP3000 though because of the extra memory.
on March 7, 2013
I got this when there was a huge sale. The best thing about this is the PSP camera that comes with the bundle. Otherwise you get board of the game after the first day. Sometimes the game doesn't recognize the EyePet game card which causes your pet to float in a bubble. When it is in a bubble you can't play with it.
on July 5, 2017
Greay game for little kids camera is great the price was right on got it fast
on January 9, 2013
Bought this a gift for the son's PSP. He wanted the PSP Camera, and the game being included was an additional bonus.

At 12 years old, I didnt expect him to spend much time with the game, but surprisingly he finds Eyepet to be a lot of fun and devotes a good deal of time to playing it.

He finds getting the correct angle needed to get the camera to read the pet's locator card a bit frustrating at times.
on March 19, 2012
This is a really cute game with a cute adorable little creature.You can play games,take pictures, and play outside which is fun.Only thing that people get bother with is the loading but I didn't find it that long(I have other games with slow loading.It come with a small psp camera which is surprisingly good and the magic card.Pretty good game over all for the psp,I also don't mind the magic card, you just need to find your way around it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.