Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
One Eyed Jacks [Blu-ray]
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
One - Eyed Jacks (Blu-ray)
Includes original theatrical trailer, and period movie poster gallery!
Pain-staking re-mastering and re-colorized. Enhanced digital sound. A true western drama masterpiece made even better!
Running from the law after a bank robbery in Mexico, Dad Longworth finds an opportunity to take the stolen gold and leave his partner Rio to be captured. Years later, Rio escapes from the prison where he has been since, and hunts down Dad for revenge. Dad is now a respectable Sheriff in California, and has been living in fear of Rio's return.
One-Eyed Jacks, Marlon Brando's first and only directing venture, is a stirring Western classic featuring breath-taking cinematography and a magnificent musical score. Not only did Marlon Brando direct this motion picture masterpiece, lauded as Martin Scorsese's favorite Western, but Brando also took on the premiere role of Rio, a man betrayed by Dad Longworth, his one-time partner in crime.
Note: Movie will play in English when selected the same in the Menu.
Go to Menu > Sprache.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medG G (General Audience)
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 5.25 x 0.5 inches; 2.88 Ounces
- Director : Marlon Brando
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Anamorphic, Blu-ray, NTSC, Original recording remastered, Widescreen
- Run time : 2 hours and 25 minutes
- Release date : November 8, 2011
- Actors : Marlon Brando, Karl Malden
- Studio : Intergroove Media
- ASIN : B005GP7F8Y
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #206,091 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews: