Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Eyefi Mobi 16GB Class 10 Wi-Fi SDHC Card with 90-d...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 60% off the $84.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Eyefi Mobi 16GB Class 10 Wi-Fi SDHC Card with 90-day Eyefi Cloud Service (Mobi-16)
|Sale:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$45.00 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 90 day Eyefi Cloud membership with unlimited photos (sign up inmobile app)
- Ready to use -- simple activation code pairs your mobile device to yourMobi SD card
- Transfer photos from your camera to your iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Android ordesktop/laptop as you take them
- Organize, sync and share photos through Eyefi Cloud to enjoy on anyweb-enabled device
- Shoot HD video and fast action shots thanks to Class 10 read and write
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Eyefi Mobi 16GB Class 10 Wi-Fi SDHC Card with 90-day Eyefi Cloud Service (Mobi-16)
Eye-Fi Mobi 32GB SDHC Card (MOBI32) B00JGJBCN0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Dave Parkers||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com||Hot Deals 4 Less|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16||32 GB||32 GB||32|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||class 10||class 10||class 10||class 10|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
90 Days Eyefi Cloud Service Included
Eyefi Mobi WiFi SD card, apps and Eyefi Cloud work from the moment of capture, instantly transferring, organizing and syncing your photos across all your devices so you can share and enjoy them anywhere. The Eye-Fi 16GB SDHC Mobi Wireless Class 10 Memory Card gives maximum read and write speeds of 13MB/s and 23MB/s, respectively, with minimum transfer rates of 10MB/s. It features built-in 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi on the 2.4GHz band that range is 45 ft. indoors and 90 ft. outdoors. The built in Wi-Fi enables you to instantly send photos and videos from your SDHC-enabled camera to your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet--without the need for a wireless network and share your images via email, text, social media sites or save directly to the Eyefi Cloud. Once paired with your smart device, the card transfers images and videos whenever new content is detected by your device. The wireless network created by your Mobi card offers WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK and WEP 64/128 encryption for secure network connectivity. Additionally, once the transfer is complete, the card disconnects its Wi-Fi to conserve your battery life.
Eyefi Cloud: With the Eyefi Cloud you can backup your photos directly to a private cloud based server. Photos are not an add-on to what is offered, they are the focus. You can quickly and easily view your stored photos without the need to deal with spreadsheets, random files, or documents.Powerful ARM CPU: Detects new pictures when you take them. Activates WiFi only when there are new picture to transfer. Guarantees transfers complete successfully to ensure reliability. Low-power mode to conserve battery when not in use.Built-in, secure WiFi connectivity: Operates wherever you are taking pictures. Creates powerful b/g/n WiFi hotspot. Unique SSID to make pairing with device easy. Sec
From the Manufacturer
Instant Photo Transfer with the #1 Selling WiFi SD Card whereof 2013*
Use the Eyefi Mobi WiFi SD card and apps, to send your pictures from your camera to your favorite iOS (Apple), Android or Kindle device as you take them. With Eyefi Cloud - a private, photo-centric cloud service – make those high-quality shots instantly available on any Web-enabled device within seconds of being captured. No more swapping cards, no cables and no e-mailing photos to yourself to view on your tablet, TV desktop or smartphone.
*USA Units Sales (NPD 2013).
Add Instant Photo and Video Transfer to the Camera You Already Own (and Love!)
With Eyefi Mobi you can easily add the benefits of instant photo transfer without the expense of purchasing a new camera. Eyefi Mobi works like a regular SDHC card, works in most cameras and includes built-in WiFi that pairs your camera to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac so you can take photos and videos and watch them appear instantly.
Set Up In Seconds
Simply install the Eyefi Mobi card, download the free app, start taking photos and watch them appear. It’s that easy.
Hassle-Free Photo Organization
With Eyefi Mobi, important details such as date, time, event, location are captured immediately rather than after the fact when details are forgotten. The Eyefi Mobi mobile app automatically organizes, groups and sorts your photos as you take them so you don't have to. Build your own albums, or add specific tags. With an Eyefi Cloud membership, any organization you create is automatically synced to all your devices. No sifting through hundreds of photos to find the one you want.
Enjoy Your Photos Anytime, Anywhere with Eyefi Cloud
Take a picture and it's instantly available on all your other devices. With an Eyefi Cloud membership, your entire photo collection is in sync, at your fingertips and ready for whatever you have in mind. Not only are photos in sync on every device, but the albums and tags stay in sync too. Every photo is accessible whenever and wherever you want — even offline.
Share Privately. Notify Automatically
Share to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter via the free Eyefi Mobi mobile app or, as a member of the Eyefi Cloud, share photos through a secure, unique link-back to individual shots or albums online. Your friends and family won't need to create new accounts or log-in just to view them. Automatic notification alerts them when new photos are added.
Eyefi Connected Adds More Power to Your Camera
Eyefi Mobi works with most cameras and a variety of popular camera models from Canon, Nikon, Sony and other well-known brands include additional integrated Eyefi technology to improve your overall experience. These connected cameras detect when an Eyefi card is being used and will stay powered on until the photo and video uploads are complete, have an on screen icon signaling transfer activity and provide the ability to enable or disable Eyefi card WiFi via the camera menu. To learn more about the Eyefi Connected and the Eyefi product go to website.
Top Customer Reviews
However, it's falling apart. It is delicate, and I cared for it accordingly, but the layers of plastic are beginning to separate and it's inevitably the seal will fail at some point. There may be a fix, but It seems my $50.00 investment is too soon in jeopardy.
I would advise Eye-Fi, a company I admire, to make a more durable product.
Update: Seller replaced the product in a timely manner and with a good deal of professionalism.
I bought this for a trip to Wales. We took over 900 pictures. At the end of each day, I turned on the Kindle, and turned on wireless. opened the Eye-Fi app which you can download free from the Kindle App Store.
Turned on my Canon PS SD750, and after awhile, all the days pictures would upload into the Kindle. From there I could edit and upload to Picasaweb or email to friends whenever we got in Wifi range.
A few tricks- I turned the camera's "time out" off, otherwise after 2-3 minutes it would power down and stop the upload. Also, be patient, it sometimes takes 5-10 minutes for the camera and Kindle to sync up- this took longer the more pictures I had uploaded, I wondered if it had to reconcile and count the number of pictures already uploaded to avoid duplicates? Anyway, I would set it up, go take a shower, and come back and usually it would be done.
When I got home, discovered that the Mobi card was not read by the USB of my older Win Vista computer- (although it was recognized by the USB of my wifes laptop). but I emailed Eye-Fi and they sent an adapter within 3 days; Th is worked great, and I was impressed by the technical support and the forums online (where I got the timeout trick above).
Overall, if you travel with your Kindle and camera, you need this card.
1. Install the app from [ www.Eye.fi/mobi ] to your smart phone.
2. Enter the activation code provide on the back of the card's case [don't loose this code].
- This prompts to install an unsigned profile on your phone. You can simply proceed.
3. Insert the card into your camera
- Make sure, "Eye-Fi Settings" is Enabled in your camera's Menu [ In my 5D Mark III, it is set to 'disabled' by default ]
- Note: This setting is ONLY shown when you insert an Eye-Fi card into the camera.
4. Take few pics with the cam.
5. In your iPhone ->settings-> WiFi -> you should see something like "Eye-Fi Card 60****". Connect to this network.
6. Open the app on you iPhone. And that's it!!! You see all the images getting downloaded to your device.
1. I have both JPG and RAW files getting stored on my card. But the card pushes only the JPG files to my phone [ which is what I wanted].
2. You do not have the option of selecting the images you want to be pushed [i.e., all the images will get pushed to your mobile. so be watchful]
One small oddity is that you can't insert this card into an SD card reader and transfer the photos and videos to your computer or whatever; the only way to use it is via wifi and the app. Not sure why that is, and I wish it weren't the case, but that's what it is.
We're sorry that you had to experience that. If you purchased through Amazon distribution, then it was probably just an honest mix up with their return services. I don't believe we've started reselling any refurbished Mobi cards at this point, and if we had it would be noted on the Product page and they would be thoroughly wiped of prior info.
If you want to swap that out for a new card I'm sure Amazon would be happy to do so. Or you can contact our support at email@example.com and we can replace it for you.
Sorry again. Thanks for leaving us a review,
1. Take photos with camera using the Eye-Fi Mobi.
2. Have iPhone in pocket.
3. Download the Eye-Fi App, and activate.
4. Look on iPhone and find all my new photos!
Here's the reality:
1. Take photos with camera using the Eye-Fi Mobi.
2. Have iPhone in pocket.
3. Download the Eye-Fi App, and activate.
4. Nothing happens.
5. Look online, realize that the camera needs to take lots of photos to activate the Eye-Fi, so take more photos.
6. Nothing happens.
7. Look online, realize that the camera needs to be activated somewhere in the menus to turn on Eye-Fi.
8. Make changes to camera.
9. Find the Eye-Fi wireless signal and connect iphone to the signal.
10. Take more photos randomly just to try to turn the damn thing on.
11. Nothing happens.
12. Get annoyed, pull card out of camera, and plug it into a handy card reader that you've used 100 times to download photos into your computer.
13. Nothing happens.
14. Look online, find out that Eye-Fi doesn't work with most card readers, and the only way (theoretically -- although at this point that is unproven) to get photos off the card is to use the wi-fi system.
15. Take more photos.
16. Realize something is happening -- YAY! Card is working. So easy and simple. Took me two hours to do what takes five minutes. PROGRESS!
17. Realize that Eye-Fi only downloads pictures, and won't download videos taken by my camera, which are in simple format. So no videos. Videos are now lost for all time.
18. Try downloading photos to another iPhone, because that's kind of the idea of this kind of connectivity -- to SHARE!
19. Realize that Eye-Fi will only download the photos once.
20.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was really excited to get this card as I really don't like having a lot of cords cluttering up my desk. I'm using a Nikon Coolpix L120. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Brandy G
This was probably the biggest disappointment that I purchased for my backpacking trip. I had watched a couple of videos before purchasing it to learn how to use it and it seemed... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Terrible QA - have bought EyeFi before and thought it worth trying again despite previous bad experience. WiFi failed within first hour of use. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Dr Daron G Green
Arrived ahead of schedule. Mobi works in my Nikon D5000 but I do find it finicky at times when linking to my LG Sunset. Read morePublished 5 days ago by sparkey
It did not work well. Only transferred couple of images and then it just stops. Disappointed.Published 8 days ago by ChrisC
Great when it works because it's so effortless but watch out for pictures marked as "uploaded" to your computer when they are not in fact actually uploaded.Published 12 days ago by Daniel D.
Never could get it to work. The card would go into a multiple upload mode, attempting to load the same photo up to 5 times, which slowed the process considerably. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Tyler Saunders
In the end this wasn't the solution for me. It offered an easy way of getting photos from my camera to my phone. However, transfer is slow and the transfer app was buggy. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Isaac Lara