- Plastic frame
- Lens width: 51 millimeters
- Bridge: 13 millimeters
- Arm: 138 millimeters
- PRODUCTS DIMENSION - Frame material: Plastic, Lens width: 2" (51mm),Frame width: 5 7/16"(138mm),Lens height: 1 3/8" (35mm),Frame height: 1 9/16" (40mm),Bridge (DBL): 1/2"(13mm),Temple length: 5 7/16"(138mm),Spring hinge: Yes,Lenses: Aspheric,Head size: Medium to wider.
- UV PROTECTION - Will keep your eyes safe from harmful UV light, designed for anyone using an electronic device such as computers, T.V.'s or phones.This meets the requirements of the U.S. , and exceeds European Union requirements
- ANTI UV READING GLASSES - Included a microfiber cloth and hard zipper case,Anti Glare and Scratch Resistant Lens,Yellow tinted lenses,UV Protection. Superior UV Light Blocking Computer GlassesExcellent for Relieving Visual Discomfort and fatigue associated with using a computer for long periods of time
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.54 x 2.48 x 1.89 inches; 2.12 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : February 5, 2018
- Manufacturer : Eyekepper
- ASIN : B079KY58GN
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amanda Beck on August 20, 2017
On top of this, I realize they were 10 dollars and not to have such high expectations. But that's why I looked for an Amazon Prime purchase due to them accepting returns and dealing strictly with Amazon. When trying to return, it says it's not eligible. Hah!
Amazons policy states:
"Note: If the seller's listing is eligible for Amazon Prime, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Amazon.com that are outlined on this page."
The seller's policy states:
"You may return your purchase at anytime, for any reason, and receive an exchange, credit or refund"
I guess I get to call Amazon tomorrow to deal with this...
By 5280 on February 27, 2017
Edit: changed to a 3 star from a 1 because they did contact me after my complaint and shipped a new pair. Will continue to review and update.
Because I needed a new one, I obviously went back to what I thought would be a tried and true product, so I bought another one as close as possible in design from Eyekepper. With this pair, purchased about a month ago, I am not having the same luck. The headaches have returned and there is an overall feeling of visual discomfort while wearing them and while looking at a computer screen. The discomfort I am talking about is not due to the fitting on the head, because they fit fine. The discomfort is in the eye strain and headache relief that just doesn't seem to be there anymore with these. So I don't know what the difference is, but there is certainly something different in the glasses.
By the way, the first pair I was sent appeared to have been a used pair and had a small scratch on the right lens right in the middle of the vision path. They were kind enough to send me another pair after I contacted them. So I can't continue to use these for much longer and am in search of another pair. I will stay away from Eyekepper this time though, since it appears the quality or the manufacturing process has changed for the worst.
These are great glasses. Period. The optical quality of the eyewear is what I hoped for. Frames are significant and the spring arms are heavy duty. That said, they look great.
I will be purchasing more.
Top reviews from other countries
I was looking for anti blue light reading glasses and searched for such on amazon so was very disappointed to receive these and discover that they weren’t anti blue but simply 1.5 readers - these will have to be returned :(
at some point the anti blue glasses must have reverted to normal readers meaning I ordered something I didn’t want!