Eyeliner Stamp Wingliner - Vantica Liquid Eye liners for Women Black Eyeliner Pen Winged Eyeliner Pencil,Easy to use,Long Lasting,Smudge-proof, No Dipping
($6.99 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Ingredients||Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ci 77499, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Hyaluronic Acid See more|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.12 x 0.67 x 0.67 inches|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- EASY To APPLY CAT EYES - In order to get sexy cat eyes makeup, use the winged eyeliner stamp, and use a simple stamp to get a perfect eyeliner wing, making the wings the most perfect part of your daily makeup.
- CLASSIC 10MM WING SIZE - 10 mm stamp is for daily makeup use. To get a more vivid appearance. The stamp eyeliner is designed for beginners and office workers who do not make up at all. It is easy to apply, so you can find the perfect perfect eyeliner wing in a few seconds, saving time.
- DOUBLE SIDE EYELINER - The stamp eyeliner has a winged eyeliner stamp on one end and a thin eyeliner on the other end. The eyeliner with stamp 2 in 1 design can easily create the perfect eye makeup, simply draw the eyeliner and save time. This frees you from buying multiple products, allowing you to complete the eye wings with one pen.
- SMUDGE-PROOF&WATERPROOF – Vantica stamp eyeliner is a waterproof, smudge-proof and long-lasting liquid eyeliner that dries quickly to maintain its strength! Get rid of the troubles of raccoon eyes, you can party all night, even swimming or sweating. Use your favorite eye makeup remover or cleansing oil to remove the eyeliner in a few seconds.
- HIGH-QUALITY INGREDINENTS - our liquid eyeliner is formulated with natural minerals and organic ingredients. After safety testing. It is safe for sensitive eyes.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For liquid eyeliners, make sure to always cover them when not in use.Just make sure you hear a "click" when you close both sides of pen!Store winged eyeliner stamps horizontally to ensure even ink flow to the stamps.
The 0.01 mm soft sponge tip design is not easy to split, and the eyeliner is full and smooth,shiny black eyeliner.The ink effect and chroma of the eyeliner stamp is so perfect, and it can be filled easily and accurately. The easy-to-use stamp pen for every eye creates matte lines in black!
SEXY EYE MAKEUP
Line the bottom of the stamp with the edge of your upper lash line and stamp gently.Use the eyeliner pen included to fill in and shape.Super easy to remove with your usual makeup wipes.
Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ci 77499, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Hyaluronic Acid
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Picture of the wing stamp on my hand so you can see what it looks like and to see how waterproof it is)
The eyeliner itself is a nice middle ground between pencil and liquid, and goes on relatively well on the first pass, although I found it a bit hard to make sure my lash line was fully filled out. It did last well for quite a while, and was only a bit smudged by the end of the day. I was happy with its staying power overall.
I can’t quite tell if the issues I’m having are a result of my not quite getting it yet or if it’s actually a bit harder to use than other eyeliners I’ve had, but it seems to be good quality and well-designed, so I’m giving it the benefit of the doubt for now. If I work with it a bunch more and still have trouble, I’ll try to remember to come back and update this review, but so far I would recommend it.
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.