- Series: Research and Teaching in Rhetoric and Composition
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Hampton Pr (February 28, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1572737131
- ISBN-13: 978-1572737136
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,741,638 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Eyes on the Ought to Be: What We Teach About When We Teach About Literacy (Research and Teaching in Rhetoric and Composition)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more