Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 7, 2008, 12:50:16 PM PST
Why hasn't "Eyes on the Prize" on DVD been released at an affordable price?

Posted on Jul 8, 2010, 8:27:20 AM PDT
I have been wanting this series for my class to view, but the series is very pricey.
C. House

Posted on Jul 13, 2013, 2:39:42 AM PDT
Does anyone know where I can get the whole set on DVD and not be stopped at 1965? Our VHS system has been retired, as have those of many people.

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 7:05:43 AM PDT
1MurrietaMom says:
Since this is a PBS video, I went online to pbs.org. All six episodes of the series is now on 3 DVDs for $39.99. I don't see Eyes on the Prize 2 there but maybe if there was a demand for it, PBS would re-release it.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2013, 4:16:58 PM PDT
From Chicago, we could use "Eyes on the Prize II", as many of us are studying this history today, with the help of the book "The Warmth of Other Suns" and motivated by the new movement being built around the work of the Chicago Teachers Union and our community friends and allies.

Posted on Jun 16, 2014, 5:31:16 PM PDT
C.G.M. says:
http://teacher.shop.pbs.org/product/index.jsp?productId=2428602.

Still expensive, but less so than here. Keep an eye open for periodic sales, which may drop the price a bit from time to time.

You, apparently, do not have to certify that you are a teacher to shop from this part of the site.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 7, 2008
Latest post:  Jun 16, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about