Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 1, 2012
the S100 fits perfectly inside the case. The tripod mount screw screws into the camera, perfectly securing the camera in the case with no chance of it falling out. The case is made of leather on the outside and suade on the inside for great protection. Also, the leather strap is a nice touch. The 2 piece cover allows it to stay protected when removing the front cover, keeping the camera securely attached to the bottom cover while still connected to the neck strap. The whole thing has a nice old fashioned look with great functionality. Glad I picked this up.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
This is a nice, retro-looking case for the Canon S100 that I like a lot. It fits the camera pretty well, and protects the body when it is stuffed in a pocket or packed in a suitcase or whatnot. That is what cases are supposed to do. Even better, you can detach the two side snaps and let the front protector dangle from the rear snap. Thus, when on the go it is not necessary to completely detach the front section of this case. For prolonged picture taking sessions users often will want to completely detach the front section and stow it, and this is easy to do. But it is also easy to leave it attached by the bottom snap.

I personally love the retro looking leather color of this case. It looks very snappy with the S100 and fits it perfectly.

This case is well made and will likely last longer than the S100 itself, so no problems there. The inside of the case is a suede material that appears to be adequately gentle on the beautiful exterior of the S100. You will want to have a screen protector of some sort on the rear LCD of the camera, but that is not a criticism of this case; it is an inherent trait of the camera, given that the LCD is not recessed and has no lip of any kind.

This case comes with a leather strap. In practice I prefer to leave it off and instead use a wrist strap. Some other users have reported that they prefer using the strap. RJB.
on April 9, 2015
This case works well. Tt has protected my camera on two disney vacations and has takes a few spills and bumps with no issues. the next strap was very long and can be used like a messenger bag strap for holding the camera. The inside of the case is soft and plush, and the sense cover dome is harder and protective. It looks really nice as well. The only issue is that the thumb screw that holds the camera to the case doest allow you to set it down for timed photos easily and myst be taken out to change the memory card and battery. This is to be expected though and I really like the case.
on December 4, 2013
After some initial discomfort getting used to its innovative design, I am now totally sold on Eynpire's Leather Case. The S100 has the extra heft that isn't found in other cameras, and combined with the classic look and feel of this case, I've had nearly a dozen people tell me, "Wow, what kind of camera is that? Really old school, it must take great pictures." I'd love to tell them that it's the great photographer that takes the great pictures, but having my camera look, and just feel great is a huge bonus. More than that, it's actually useful. The neckstrap is completely useless (my impression after only 2 minutes of use, which is all it took for it to drop my camera). But the wrist strap is so secure, that while toting a video camera and tripod, I just keep it strapped to my wrist so I can take a few quick shots before moving on. You could wing your camera to fend off hooligans with the wrist strap it comes with. Most importantly of all, however, is the fact that the whole design keeps your camera safe (this case feels just as safe as one of those awkward, bulky, generic-sized cases), while still keeping it super quick to access. Just pop the side buttons and you're ready to shoot. The pin on the bottom screws into your standard tripod screw. When you're done, just flip the case back over, click in the two buttons (easily done with one hand) and you're ready to go.

I love this secure, sexy, and accessible leather case.
on January 4, 2014
Has been a handy little case, I use the Canon S100 and have paired it with a Joby tripod Micro 250

Pros
* Has a thread at the bottom to put on a tripod or micro-tripod (Using the Joby as mentioned above)
* Fits the Mag-filter circular polariser lens on the camera whilst the case is closed, meaning I can carry all my gear together
* Straps seem solid and haven't come off (connect via fastening buttons)

Cons
* Synthetic Leather, where product is advertised and was taxed as a leather product.

Conclusion
I would probably buy it again, but directly from aliexpress.com for less than $10
on January 14, 2014
Are you tired of wearing the same boring zippered nylon cases over your shoulder? The remedy is this case. It is beautifully put together and looks like something you might find on a 60's era Leica. Its function is much better than a zippered case as well: no need to unzip a pouch and pull out a camera before using it; simply undo two snaps and you are ready to fire. The screw that secures the camera to the bottom half of the case doubles as the tripod mount.

It fits the s100 perfectly. Unknown is if it fits s110 or s120.

S100 is the best point and shoot on the market today, you may as well get the best case as well.

The leather looks as if it will eventually age to have a nice patina.

On the other hand, please don't buy this case, If my wife sees too many of these walking around, it won't seem quite as unique and classic to her.
on January 17, 2013
When I first saw the picture for this case while searching Amazon for just the right case for my new Canon PS S100, I fell in love! Modern camera in a retro case. What's not to like? It reminded me of my dad, who was a fine photographer. It also looked like it would give good protection to the new camera. And the price was right. I discovered, upon receipt, that I had not been misled. I adore this case! The one thing that took some getting used to is that you pretty much have to remove the front of the case in order to take photos. But this is a small thing compared to all the good things about this case. When a friend saw it, he also fell in love, as he likes all things retro, but unfortunately this particular model had "sold out" by that time. It looks like Eynpire has found a real niche, with the large audience of those who like the retro look combined with a quality product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This case is kind of retro looking. It's nice and very well made. My one complaint with it is that it is a bit heavy, and makes the whole camera heavier than I personally would like. I am likely to keep it, because it does offer good protection, but I'm still looking for a light weight case that I can throw in my jacket pocket for hiking.
on April 17, 2014
This case makes holding the camera quite comfortable. Only drawback is having to take off the front cover and put it in a pocket while photographing, or having to remove the bottom half to get to the little door for downloading photos. I often just leave off the front cover and the case and strap still attached is very secure way to go. Would buy again!
on February 24, 2014
Folks are always commenting on our camera in this case. More importantly, it protects the camera just well enough to make me not hesitate to take it everywhere (being slim helps with that too). It isn't much trouble to unsnap the two side snaps and twist the cover around (pivoting on the bottom snap) to let it hang as you take photos.
It is artificial leather, but does not look or feel cheap.
Definitely recommended.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.