|Item Weight||4.35 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9.9 x 8.4 x 5.2 inches|
|Item model number||CR110-7L50|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required. (included)|
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Hassle-free service including free shipping for all repairs
- Easy online claims process (most claims are approved instantly)
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
Eyoyo Original 50m Professional Fish Finder Underwater Fishing Video Camera 7" Color HD Monitor 1000TVL HD CAM Infrared Light
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Brand Eyoyo,Original,1000TVL HD CAM,More Weight Camea
- The camera comes with 12 pcs IR lights!!! And lights can be turned off.
- Fishes will be seen underwater more clearly with infrared IR
- Application field: monitoring aquaculture, underwater exploration, Ocean/Ice/Lake fishing swimming/diving/snorkeling are all avialable.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
BOBLOV 7 Inch 1000TVL 30m IR Fish Finder Underwater Video Fishing Camera Equipment
Underwater Fish Finder Anysun® Professional Fishing Video Camera with 7" TFT Color LCD Hd Monitor 700tvl CCD 15M Cable Length with Carry Case, Fun to See Fish Biting
Gobing Fishing Finder , 4.3 inch TFT LCD Fishing Underwater Camera 140 Degree Wide Angle Lens Monitor for Boat,Kayak,Ice,Lake Fishing
Gobing Fishing Finder 4.3 inch TFT LCD, Dual Camera Underwater Fishing System Kit for Boat,Kayak,Ice,Rock,Lake Fishing ,Support TF Card 32G
KKmoon 15M HD 1200TVL CCTV Camera Underwater Fish Finder for Ice/Sea/River Fishing
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||5.51 x 9.06 x 7.87 in||6.69 x 8.66 x 31.5 in||1.93 x 4.92 x 3.78 in||1.93 x 4.92 x 3.78 in||4.53 x 6.89 x 2.95 in|
This product you are watching now is the latest popular, fashional, good looking and convenient Underwater Video Camera System.
It not only has a large and color screen, but also has a hight definition camera which has HD 1000TV lines.
What's more, there are 12 high-power Infrared lights for camera light source, and these 12 Infrared lights are separated from camera to prevent the water spray coming into the camera.
Fishes will be seen underwater more clearly with infrared IR.the LED lights can be turned off if unnecessary.
1. 7" Color monitor
2. monitor Total Pixels: 800(H) X 480(V)
3. monitor power supply: DC 12V
4. language: English
5. up, down left, right adjustable
6. 16:9 model
7. Rechargeable Battery: 4500MA Lithium battery, Working time: 10 hours
8. Operating Temperature: -20 degree to +60 degree
9. Portable strong aluminum case
1. camera size: 90mm x 55mm
2.Camera case material: metal or strong plastic
3. Camera glass material: sapphire glass
4. sensor size: 1/3 inch CMOS
5.Total Pixels: 1000 TVL HD
6. view angle: 92 degree 4mm lens
7. camera led light: 12PCS Infrared LEDS
9. Cable length: 50meters
10. camerawork current: 100MA
11. camera power supply: DC 12V
12.Work condition: underwater
1x 7" TFT Monitor
1x Camera with cable and wheel
1x Set of Metal Clip
1x Carry Case
1x User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The carrying case - aluminum, with functional dividers, secure latch, secure button release for the video tablet
2. The video tablet - intuitive, simple function navigation (the included instructions don't cover its operation, but this is not a problem, just plug the camera and tablet into the already charged battery and experiment. You will easily figure out how it works.)
3. The camera - streamlined, fish shaped, self contained lighting (with the system I bought the infrared leds can be on or off, with a simple plug connection), the fifty meters of camera cable is spooled with a velcro overwrap to hold the spool contents in place (fifty meters of cable is a lot of wire to manage, but once you determine the amount you need, velcro wrap it and place the spool in the intended space of the carrying case.) The camera has various attachment points to facilitate your use.
4. System operation - Plug everything in (I adapted mine to get power from my boat's 12v. batteries), position the camera, view the camera feed on the video tablet, press record to capture video, press play to view recordings. When you get home, pull the included 4gb SD card from the tablet and plug it into your computer. Download your camera files and edit and/or share them with your friends.
I love that everything works as it should. I appreciate that the company included about a dozen plastic and stainless clips that may come in useful when deploying the camera. My only complaint is the absence of a usb port on the tablet to access the memory card from my computer. I bought a usb memory card reader on Amazon for seven dollars to compensate.
Update Jan. 2018 One of my DVR monitors quit working. I contacted Baiklov and they sent me a replacement DVR. THey were very responsive and helpful.
The product arrived in a very nice quality carrying case. All components appear to be good or very good quality. The infrared lights work AWESOME and I suspect will be perfect for underwater use. White LED lights will cause a reflection off of the sentiment within the water, but Infrared lights don't, so I am anticipating good results. We did turn off all the lights inside of our house and the camera was able to clearly identify someone, in detail, up to 20 feet away. The Player/Screen is of decent/good quality. I would have loved to have the one with the sun glare flaps, but I didn't see it offered with the infrared lights. However, with 90 feet of cord, I can place this device in a shaded area or make my own cardboard panel to block the sun glare. After examining the entire product and testing it within my house (not under water). I have these concerns:
1-The instructions tell you how to OPERATE the device but not HOW TO USE IT. For instance, what are the top and bottom eyelets for? How do you keep the camera in a horizontal position under water? How do you get the camera to point in the direction you want? Are you supposed to attach it to a fishing line (like the water wolf camera)?? What is the metal wire sticking out of the front of the device?, mine fell off immediately so I can't imagine it was meant to secure a hook. The SD card that came with the unit was ALREADY IN the unit when I received it. It doesn't push in/pop out like most SD Card slots. I tried grabbing it with my nails to pull it out, but it doesn't come out under that typical strength. I will need to try pliers and get a better grip on it, and see if the SD Card comes out.
Overall, the quality of the product is nice. If some of my questions were addressed in the directions/booklet it would have been even better, but at this stage I am not disappointed.
As luck would have it, the night I bring this to the boat I drop my keys in the water!
After trying to fish them out with no luck, I fire this thing up and start searching. It's 10PM at night, so I didn't think I would see anything. But.... GUESS WHAT!? The infrared light shows the bottom and water detail even in the dark! It did not take long to find my keys; then grab a broom and tie it to the net to grab them off the bottom. So worth it!
I don't know how well it works during the day, but it already saved me calling a tow truck or finding somebody daring enough to dive for my keys.
Received another unit due to excellent customer service and this on works as advertised.