Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on August 26, 2015
I have been using these for over a year now. Some days I can take 19 pills so I went with the large and everything fits perfect. I'm buying the small for the couple pills I have to take in the mornings.

It is constructed of a very hard plastic that is quite sturdy. I think the reviews that complained about cracked threads didn't line up the threads right and forced it. Every couple of months I dab a tiny bit of Vaseline on the threads to keep them screwing smoothly.

If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clucking "Yes". Than you!
review image review image
on June 22, 2013
I was initially attracted to this item because of the pretty colors and the fact that it's an upright container, which take up less counter space than my vitamin bottles or an oblong pill box. When I received it, I found (like many other reviewers have) that it was extremely difficult to screw them back together properly after opening them. The threads just do not line up smoothly. They squeak and chatter terribly and go on crooked no matter how careful you are. I thought that with some use it might get smoother, but if anything it got rougher. It became so tedious that I found myself skipping vitamin doses because I just didn't want the hassle of opening and resealing the stupid container. Total waste of money.
on October 26, 2012
I hate opening 15 to 20 bottles of vitamins and supplements every day, so I like to set up a month's supply at a time. A lot of units allow that, but then don't separate into something that's easy to carry. This product has made a good stab at filling both requirements. It allows you to set up a week's worth (or more if you buy multiple units) of supplements at a time and still allows you to take just what you need with you. Stackable cases mean if you are going on a four-day business trip, you can stack up four days worth of supplements, put them in your luggage, and you are good to go.

I take a random mix of pills, from the tiny low dose aspirin to the fish oil gellcap that could choke a horse. Assuming a random mix, I'd guess this unit will hold up to 40 pills per section. (Your mileage may vary.)

Unfortunately the plastic is brittle, which is most often experienced at the threads wearing out and/or cracking off. It's also a bit sticky to screw the units together. My solution was to apply some lip balm to the threads, and work it in a few times. Petroleum jelly is probably just as useful, but I like the smell of the lip balm. With a little care, you should get years of use from the units.
on May 3, 2010
I bought this because I take a lot of vitamins and supplements, which are usually good size pills. I couldn't find another container that was the size this one is. However, it does not screw back together easily, slipping off the screws threads.
on June 16, 2015
I liked these for holding my vitamins because I took so many and you could throw them in your purse Togo. It was always cute on my dresser.
on November 20, 2010
A morning person I am not, so doling out my supplements every day did not get me off to a good start. Now it's 15 minutes every 8 days, fill the 7 compartments (one set for today) and then seven good mornings.
Now the imperfect part: The threads easily cross, requiring a lesson in patience for me. It's been a good lesson for me and I've figured out how to not cross thread them most of the time.

Ezy Dose 7 Day Stackable Pill Reminder
on August 9, 2014
This is a good product and I switched to using it from another product. It has one flaw, though, the cover is quite difficult to tighten. I use three sets: one for the morning supplements, one for the day's, and one for the evening's. Thus I have a week's worth of three towers, with one box for each day's three supplements combinations. I create a small tower with the next day's three boxes, so I don't carry along the entire towers--when home, the daily box is on the kitchen table.
on June 3, 2016
Same size as my original purchase at a local drugstore. Good because I can use with the old ones that aren't broken. I was expecting the "large size" to actually be large though.
They work, but do chip and break over time. Still work the best for my needs.
on August 4, 2013
Hopefully I will not jinx it by leaving this review. I am about to buy another set to make it easier to count vitamins for longer vacations and noticed some bad reviews. The containers do stick a bit when you turn them but we have been using 2 sets every day for the last 2 years and they are still going strong. We only use them at home. They are plastic so if you do not pack them securely when taking to work, I imagine they would crack like any plastic.
on May 24, 2013
I have been using this pill sorter for 2 months. I take quite a few supplements and was finding many other sorters too small. I LOVE the size, color and concept of this pill sorter. The extra lid is handy to just take one section with you "on the go". However, the threads are POORLY made, making it extremely frustrating to screw together. If the threads worked properly I'd give this 5 stars! Throwing it out and going back to an old school pill sorter.