Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on August 4, 2016
I have purchased 6 of these for the following ages and heights and ailments (everyone is pictured but me):
1. 72 y.o. 6' with so-so knees and hips
2. 68 y.o. 5' with very bad back (L4/L5 gets shots quarterly)
3. 44 y.o. 5' 4"
4. 40 y.o. 5'2" chronic pain in my right shoulder and hands, I wear a sling when riding
5. 8 y.o. shortie
6. 5 y.o. " "

We all ride every other day and normally I do YAY and NAY columns but if the above doesn't tell you how much I am behind these things then nothing will. However, the one very annoying NAY I have is all the stopping I have to do to tell people where to get these things (and for FREE)!
review image review image review image
33 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2016
These are so unique and fun for the kids to ride. I have purchased 1 for my kids to share, ages 11 & 8 and have not had to use the extender yet. All the friends who visit enjoy long jaunts in the driveway on this they are always surprised at how fun and easy it is to move and they get the hang of it quickly. The only drawback is it's cushioning back is uncomfortable if you ride for a long time. I love that my kids feel like they've gotten a fun seemingly effortless workout on this. We do not allow it on the road due to the speediness of our traffic and lack of sidewalks but thankfully we have a long driveway.
on October 4, 2015
This is our third EZRoller. Same review as other 2. The wheels are too soft and flatten out. Called the company to order replacement wheels and suggest they use a harder rubber to wear better, but they never returned call. Kids will love this bike, but beware the tires will get flat spots with the very first skid. The bike shakes violently with flat sections on tires especially as speed increases. My kids ride them down our sloped paved drivway and the flat spots is like they are driving over a road with endless speed bumps. Awesome product, but very low quality wheels.
on June 22, 2017
My kids love it so much that they wore the wheels off in about a week, so get some spares. I actually got two kinds, the drifter (which they like best but wears the wheels the most), and the classic. Having three boys that refuse to stop using it till they just plain can't move anymore is amazing. I recommend this to anyone that has active children, especially if it is hard to get them to go to sleep at night, send them outside for a couple hours at the end of the day and they are out!
on January 23, 2017
My daughter has this and loves it! It was very easy for her to get used to it and become a pro at riding on it. I'm thinking of getting one for myself that is the "pro" version - it would be a great workout for the core. The only caution I would give is that it's low to the ground. Make sure you have a flag or that you are walking alongside your child - even if out on a sidewalk - because a vehicle is not going to see this when backing out of their driveway or driving.
on January 8, 2015
I bought 2. One for my 5yr old and another for my 10yr old. I plan on getting 2 more!! One for me and the 2nd for my 16yr old. WE LOVE THEM!!! Great workout while enjoying family time!
on September 12, 2014
This is just the BEST kid's machine ever - this is the 3rd one I've purchased - had to because all the grandchildren love to ride it for hours at a time. High quality with replaceable parts in case something wears out (and it probably will since it gets used so much). We have a lot of concrete for the kids to play on and the Ezyrollers are the first riding toy they grab - even though we have pedal tractors, pedal cars, and other roller riders. I really like the fact that there are adjustments so that the rider fits everyone from 3 yrs to adult. We had a plastic rider that the kids loved, and being plastic, it broke in no time so I replaced it with this and haven't looked back. This is well worth the little bit extra that it costs because it is so well-made and durable.
on June 12, 2014
We bought two for our kids. They love them. My wife and I even rode them a few times. They don't go very fast unless you go down a hill. I don't recommend going too nuts with hills as they're difficult to turn at speed and aren't super stable.

The front wheel wears out pretty fast. We used them a lot and wore out a front wheel in ~2 weeks. I got replacements online: 2 for $20. Hopefully the kids slow down a little. :)

Don't put your hands near the wheels. If you run over a finger it's pretty nasty - like losing your whole nail nasty. Also, the padding on the back could use a little help. We've all experienced bruised backs after a lot of riding. The kids use cushions to pad the back bar.

If these weren't so fun I might give them fewer stars. There's just something about them that the kids love.
on December 31, 2014
I bought one of these for my 8 yr old grandson for his birthday before Christmas! He absolutely loves it so I had to get his little brother, age 5, one too! It was easy to assemble, heavy and stable and a ball to ride! They picked up on how to maneuver it right away and were off and racing on our circular drive! It's a great alternative to bike riding...good exercise for them too!
on January 1, 2016
Wheels only lasted 3 days of riding. Decent replacement wheels will cost more than the whole Ezyroller. Kids loved it but now can't ride because the wheels are falling apart from riding on our sidewalks which are very smooth.