EzyRoller Classic Ride On - Lime Green
|Item Weight||12.8 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A RIDE LIKE NO OTHER: Even better than a scooter, the Ezyroller moves like a snake with right-left leg movements. Kids sit low to the ground and push the foot bar back and forth to get great speed.
- FUN FOR YOUTH: Ezyroller presents the Classic, which is the original Ezyroller. It’s extendable, so it grows with your child. Children can curve around in this lightweight ride.
- STAY ACTIVE: Boys and girls can enjoy play and exercise at the same time as they drift around on this toy. Children can stay active indoors or outdoors because these wheels are non-marking.
- HANDS-FREE: Kids who cycle or scoot have to keep their hands on the handlebars while kids who ride around on an Ezyroller have their hands open to chuck balls or play other games.
- SPECIFICS: 2 steel extensions to grow with your child. Easy setup. Size 26-42"L x 17"W x 14"H. Weighs 12.8 lbs. For ages 4 years old and up and holds up to 150 Ibs. Steel frame.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There's Nothing Else Quite Like It!
The EzyRoller is a cleverly designed toy that’s crazily simple to ride. Like a fish through water or a snake on land, EzyRoller mimics an instinctive reptilian movement. In seconds you’re away–sweeping and swerving, carving gracefully up and down the asphalt. It’s a riding experience like no other.
The middle bar extends to perfectly fit your kid's leg length. Two extensions are included in the box to grow with the rider.
An easy access side brake makes for quick stops and rad drifting action.
Ideal for Flat Surfaces
Pump your feet back and forth on the feet bars to rocket yourself forward. You will be addicted to the motion!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. 72 y.o. 6' with so-so knees and hips
2. 68 y.o. 5' with very bad back (L4/L5 gets shots quarterly)
3. 44 y.o. 5' 4"
4. 40 y.o. 5'2" chronic pain in my right shoulder and hands, I wear a sling when riding
5. 8 y.o. shortie
6. 5 y.o. " "
We all ride every other day and normally I do YAY and NAY columns but if the above doesn't tell you how much I am behind these things then nothing will. However, the one very annoying NAY I have is all the stopping I have to do to tell people where to get these things (and for FREE)!
This is a great toy that is definitely worth buying, I just wish they'd use a more durable rubber on the wheels.
Top reviews from other countries
Regardless my son is absolutely delighted and can’t wait to have a shot.