CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
EzyRoller Classic Ride On - Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SMOOTH RIDING: Of all the ride on toys on the market today…why EzyRoller? On this sit down scooter your child will be smooth sailing across playgrounds and sidewalks. The EzyRoller Ride On Classic provides hours of fun for anyone. It doesn’t matter if you are 4 or 14 this ultimate riding machine is guaranteed to be a blast.
- RIDE IN COMFORT: Not only will you be riding in style, you will be riding in comfort. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. The EzyRoller Ride On Classic has a comfortable seat removing strain and pressure from your back.
- NO PEDALS: That’s right. No pedaling on this crazy cart. This EZY Rider isn’t like your usual riding toys. The EzyRoller Ride On Classic has a foot bar allowing your child to get this racing machine moving with easy alternating leg movement on the foot bar.
- EXTENDABLE FOOT BAR: Just like you can raise the seat or remove the training wheel on a bicycle, the EzyRoller Ride On Classic comes with 2 steel extensions to grow with your child. Whether the rider is a tyke or teen, the EzyRoller riding toys will last through the years.
- DIMENSIONS: EzyRoller Ride On Classic’s steel frame is 28”-39” in length, 17.6” wide, 13.5” tall and only weighs 12.8 pounds. This riding machine may be light weight but it is safe for riders ages 4 to 14 and up to 150 pounds.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EzyRoller combines the control of a bike and the fun of a scooter, yet it's very unique, like no other ride you've ever had. Not a luge, not a bike, not a scooter, the EzyRoller moves like a snake, without chains or pedals, using easy right-left leg movements. There are no chains or batteries - the EzyRoller moves and turns silently. It offers the enjoyment of new locomotion possibilities that can't be experienced on any other bike or ride-on.
Suitable for children 4 years and above.
Comes unassembled. Easy assembly requiring adult supervision; all tools and parts included in the box.
Recommended for riders under 150 lbs.
Designed to be used on flat/smooth surfaces indoor and outdoor. It is not designed for slopes, down hills, jumps, uneven surfaces, grass or sand. Using the brake on slopes can damage the wheels.
2 Size-Extensions so it grows with you
1 Owner's manual with assembly parts
Sit comfortably with your back firmly against the back of the seat.
Put your feet on the push bar.
Push on your right foot and then your left to advance your EzyRoller forward.Turn using your feet.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||FFS LLC||MMP Living||Mason Corporation||Amazon.com||Mason Corporation|
|Item Dimensions||16.3 x 18.5 x 5 in||24 x 36 x 18 in||16 x 18 x 12 in||18 x 28 x 7 in||11.75 x 31 x 11 in||18 x 28 x 8 in|
|Item Weight||12.79 lbs||12 lbs||12 lbs||12 lbs||7.28 lbs||13 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. 72 y.o. 6' with so-so knees and hips
2. 68 y.o. 5' with very bad back (L4/L5 gets shots quarterly)
3. 44 y.o. 5' 4"
4. 40 y.o. 5'2" chronic pain in my right shoulder and hands, I wear a sling when riding
5. 8 y.o. shortie
6. 5 y.o. " "
We all ride every other day and normally I do YAY and NAY columns but if the above doesn't tell you how much I am behind these things then nothing will. However, the one very annoying NAY I have is all the stopping I have to do to tell people where to get these things (and for FREE)!