Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: F.A.S.T Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on June 29, 2011
I have been using this shampoo & conditioner for almost a month now, & my hair has grown almost 2 inches! unbelievable. It has made my hair a lot healthier also, due to all of the vitamins. I have already purchased 2 more bottles, not because i am anywhere close to running out, but because i will be panicking when i do & i cant order more fast enough. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants longer hair or even healthier hair.
on August 14, 2012
Please do not waste your money on this product. Did not do anything at all to my hair. Bought couple of bottles and used for couple of months hoping my hair hair would grow faster and longer. You can buy cheaper product from drugstore. Will not buy this product again, just wast of money
on May 13, 2012
It does everything it says. I have natural afro textured hair that breaks and sheds due to dryness, and surprisingly enough this product has remedied the problem. I am on my second set now.
on January 22, 2012
Hey guys! So I have a YouTube account and I am currently testing out the product by Nisim. I will have monthly video updates and will only tell you the truth and only the truth. Please check out my channel with the link below and I hope to see you there!
And thank you to all of you who have seen my videos it means a lot to me :)

--Madeleine

P.S: Please remember that more videos will be on the way for this product so stay tuned and don't forget to subscribe!
[...]

~~Thanks guys!!~~
on April 11, 2013
first off i'm 24, African American, very course hair, so i need moisture cant wash my hair with this that often, first time i used it, made my hair so dry an brittle that i couldn't get my finger through it ...
the conditioner wasn't any better, i tried to detangle with it and i had so much hair in my comb it scared me... far as the growth couldn't tell because i didn't use it again after the first wash.
far as price, ok. fars as shipment came fast, which i did like. but product no! not for me