|Brand||The Unemployed Philosophers Guild|
|Band Material Type||Leather|
|Watch Movement||Japanese Quartz|
About this item
- A great photography-inspired watch. Measure time by aperture. It's almost F11, do you know where your children are?
- Features a 33mm diameter face, genuine leather band, and Japanese quartz movement.
- Battery included, and comes boxed in a beautiful tin display case.
- Click on the link to our store page near the product title to see more smart and clever gifts. UPG truly has presents of mind.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.09 x 16.73 x 4.33 inches; 1.28 Ounces
- Item model number : 1836
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : April 21, 2008
- Manufacturer : The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
- ASIN : B004CGJFFO
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,742,677 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||The Unemployed Philosophers Guild|
|Case diameter||33 millimeters|
|Band width||1 millimeters|
|Special features||Japanes quartz movement, water resistant, handsome gift box, genuine leather band, 1 year warranty|
|Item weight||1.28 Ounces|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|