F2C 15" x 15" Black Heat Press Machine Digital Clamshell Transfer Sublimation Print Press Machine for T-Shirt 110V
|Price:||+ $30.00 shipping|
- Professional Heat Transfer Machine-Voltage:110V Power:1200W, simple to use and no assembly needed, easier and practical than thes swing away ones, a great entry-level heat press for business or hobby purposes
- Printing Area:15"x15"(38* 38cm), large and simple operation. Rigid steel frame industrial strength and durability allows for long-term use
- Temperature Range:0-200C(0-400F);Time Range:0~ 9999 seconds. A successful print requires right time, temperature and pressure, the thickness of the fabric, even the type of printing paper, all will affect the performance of printing. Any kind of sublimation paper need be tested before mass production
- The silicon pad can endure maximum 250 degrees Celsius without any distortion. If you feel the pressure is too much and it is hard to be pressed, or the pressure is not enough and it is too easy to be pressed, please adjust the pressure adjusting knob. The intensity of the machine will be injured if the pressure is too much
- The heating plate with a full range of heating coils to allow for consistency throughout its surface, good in heat transfer printing on t-shirt, bags, puzzles, mouse pads etc, suitable for both home and commercial use. One-year warranty on machine and lifelong online technical support
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you are looking for a pro/ home heat press machine with highest production standards, this F2C Heat Press is a good choice for you!
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Gross Power: 1200W
- Temperature Range:0~ 200°C (about 400°F)
- Time Range:0~ 9999 second
- Working table: 15" x 15"
- Certification: CE Certificate
- Weight: 52lbs
- Color: Black
- Aluminum heat plate.
- Industrial strength and durability allows for long-term use, making it a great investment with exceptional value among its competitors.
Start Your DIY Journey Now!
Suitable for almost any flat surfaced items
- Apply transfers, letters, numbers and images onto T-shirts, garments, bags, mouse mats, jigsaw puzzles, ceramic tiles,plates and any other flat surfaced items.
Suitable for Various Materials
- Transfer photos, words on cotton, fiber, metal, ceramic, glass and so on, suitable for producing gift, advertisement and so on.
Dreaming to make your own custom Tshirts?
- Go ahead for this machine, it would be a perfect choice!
- Making your custom T-shirt with any image you'd like to pressed on!
- Also a good choice to start your own business!
Pressure can be adjust easily
Start to Transfer
LCD Digital Control Box
|15" x 15" Heat Press Machine||12" x 10" Heat Press Machine||5 in 1 Heat Press Machine||6 in 1 Heat Press Machine||2 in 1 Mug Press Machine|
|Main Plate Heating Area||15" x 15"||12" x 10"||5 in 1||6 in 1|
|Making Custom T-shirts/ Other Flat Items||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Making Custom Mugs||11OZ||10OZ, 11OZ||10OZ, 11OZ|
|Making Custom Hats||✓||✓|
|Making Custom Plates||5"/6" Max Diameter||5"/6" Max Diameter|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. As shown in photos, the heat isn't consistent throughout the heat plate.
2. The temperature indicator is always 25-100 degrees higher than the actual temperature on the plate depending on where you measure the heat.
In the photos I set the heat press to 400F and got heat measurements from 275-380F.
This heat press LITERALLY caught on fire.
So I purchased this item in summer of 2017 and have only used it about 10 times since I didn't have a designated space to set it up. Most of the time it was in the box until I planned enough shirts to press for the health club that I own. I had no prior experience to using a press so the price seemed right in case it was one of those ideas I had that I would go at 100% and then grow bored of doing or I just wasn't very good at making shirts. Such is true that the plates do not heat evenly as in other reviews thus the vinyl peels from the shirt especially after washing. I watched videos and thought maybe it was me but I use brand name vinyl that under normal circumstances shouldn't peel at all. While I am happy to learn that it isn't actually me, I am beyond disappointed that all the time and money wasted was because of this product.
After the third time of use, the wired connection to the plate had a burning smell coming from the wired connection. Although I wasn't certain then, I thought perhaps it was just something that a new machine did. I know, kind of a ridiculous thought but what did I know at the time. The directions included are nil. Being that it was past the point of refund or return, I kept using it because I didn't want to invest in a new one and ethically, I could not sell this to anyone else.
Fast forward to last night:
Turned on the press, weeded my vinyl, and the kids were yelling to me that the heat press was on FIRE!?! Again, its the faulty wire connection...in FLAMES :( Fortunately, we caught it in time that it did not do any damage to the house. I should note that my house burned down as a kid and I am probably over cautious and sensitive when it comes to things of that nature particularly.
Very disappointed in this product. With the addition of $200 wasted (amount of purchase + shipping), I now do not have a heat press to make shirts.
Also if they could drill bolt holes in the base to allow easy mounting of the unit that would help as sometimes I lift the handle and the entire machine comes up off the table rather than opening.