4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Audix f5 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
|Item Weight||0.6 Pounds|
About this item
- Fusion Series - All purpose dynamic instrument mic.
- Type: Dynamic, Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 15 kHz, Impedance 580 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV / Pa @ 1 kHz
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Shure SM57-LC Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Audix I5 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Audio-Technica PRO 63 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Audix F2 Instrument Dynamic Microphone, Hyper-Cardioid
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Audio Watt Store||Amazon.com||Mugan_Music_Group||Gabrian's||Mugan_Music_Group|
The f5 is designed with a tailored frequency response of 55 Hz - 15 kHz, the f5 is an ideal choice for snare, toms, percussion and acoustic instruments in live and studio applications. A hypercardioid pick-up pattern helps to minimize feedback and isolate the instrument from ambient sound coming from the room or from other instruments on stage. Low impedance and balanced output allow interference-free performance; even with long cable runs. Transducer Type: Dynamic Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 15 kHz Polar Pattern: HypercardioidOutput Impedance: 580 ohms Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pascal @ 1k Off Axis Rejection: >20 dB Maximum SPL: >137 dB