|Item Weight||32 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||52 x 52 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||F577-BNW|
|Assembled Height||15 inches|
|Assembled Length||52 inches|
|Assembled Width||52 inches|
|Assembled Diameter||52 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Style||Modern / Contemporary|
|Color||Brushed Nickel Wet|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Air Flow Capacity||6300 CFM|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||100 watts|
|Switch Installation Type||Downrod|
|Type of Bulb||Halogen|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||123.53|
Minka Aire F577-BNW Concept I Outdoor Ceiling Fan, 52-Inch 3 Silver Blades, Integrated Light with White Opal Glass, Brushed Nickel Wet Finish
|Price:||$309.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Removing existing ceiling fan
- Assembling, mounting and wiring 1 customer-supplied fan
- Attaching blades, lights and chains (as needed)
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Minka Aire ceiling fan includes (1) 100 Watt T4 (E11 base) Halogen bulb with White Opal Glass with a maximum wattage of 100 watts
- Designed with a brushed nickel wet body, this outdoor ceiling fan was crafted with Three, Silver Blades
- Control included: WCS212 - Three-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reverse function
- Dimensions: Measures 15'' from the ceiling to the bottom of the fan with the included 3.5" downrod. This Contemporary Ceiling Fan has a blade sweep diameter of 52'' with 14° Blade Pitch
- Includes 3.5" and 6" Downrods and Angled Ceiling Adapter. Can be mounted up to 21° with included adapter. Use A245-BNW (sold separately) for ceilings angled 21° to 45°
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Minka Aire F577-BNW Concept I Outdoor Ceiling Fan, 52-Inch 3 Silver Blades, Integrated Light with White Opal Glass, Brushed Nickel Wet Finish
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HansenWholesale||Lighting Outlet of America||ShoppersLighting||340 Lighting||Lighting & Locks||fasterbigger1|
|Blade Color||Grey||White / Cream||Silver||Silver||Brushed Aluminum||Coffee Beech|
|Color||Brushed Nickel Wet||Brushed Nickel||Silver||Brushed Nickel Wet||Brushed Aluminum||Brushed Slate|
|Fan Size||52 in||52 in||52 in||54 in||52 in||52 in|
|Finish Types||Steel||Nickel||Brushed Steel||Nickel||Brushed Steel||Brushed Slate|
|Material Type||Glass||Pewter/Stainless-Steel||Metal, Glass||Metal||Metal, Glass, Plastic||Metal, Glass, Plastic|
|Number of Blades||3||3||3||3||4||3|
|Additional Features||Pull_chain||Remote_control||Variable Speed||Remote_control||Variable Speed||4 Speeds|
|Style Name||Modern / Contemporary||Modern||Contemporary||Modern||Contemporary||Contemporary|
|Voltage||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts|
This One Light Outdoor Fan is part of the Concept I Collection and has a Brushed Nickel Wet Finish. It is Wet Rated, Damp Rated, and Outdoor Capable. This Brushed Nickel Wet fan has a Contemporary style that is sure to add a touch of charm to any room. The 14 Degree blade pitch allowes for an ideal air flow for any sized room
Top customer reviews
Although the airflow is pretty good on the high setting, it is noisy because it only has 3 fan blades. The motor is quiet, but there is a lot more "whoosing" noise with the 3 blades cutting the air than there is with my other 5-blade fans. The included in-wall remote is very nice - saving $20-$30 over buying a 3rd-party remote. It was easy to install. It has a lot of nice features to keep moisture out, such as an assortment of rubber seals and caps. Make sure you get all of these parts in place in the right order during installation.
Overall, I wouldn't return this fan once it was installed, but I would look for another fan next time. It isn't worth the relatively high price.
Wiring is not so easy when you have standard copper 14/2 going to what is like speaker wire. It makes it hard to crimp and secure as opposed to using workman X pliers to mend connections and cap them.
That made me feel insecure about the wiring but it's working fine.
The manual states you cannot run two fans off one controller and need to use dip switches to change frequency. However, I had two existing fans that were wired into one switch... I ended up using one controller and it is switching both fans no problem. So I question the manuals suggestion that it is not possible...
I preferred not to have to remove some switch from my 4 gang panel and I would have had to cut the wall apart to make it 5 gang. So in my case, 1 controller handled both fans no problem.
Overall, I love these fans and after a burden filled installation, they are looking great!