|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$39.99 - $49.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Delivery time is 2-3 days, Fulfilled by Amazon, Sold by Fashion Plaza
- Strapless, with padded bra, Rhinestone, Belt, Ruffles, Empire Line, Floor-length
- beautiful, comfortable and crease-resistant chiffon with lining
- Perfect for any fomal occasion: wedding party, formal evening, cocktail party
- Chiffon Sexy Elegant Prom Evening Bridesmaid Dress with Gem Belt
Customers who bought this item also bought
Delicate folds in the chest and floor-length-design make you even more noble. Waist decorated with crystal. Wear it will make you the most brilliant in the cocktail, party and various ceremony. The material is chiffon which gives you comfortable feeling!
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B071JY7CWG
- Item model number: D004
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 9, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
By the comments and photos of the buyers, I imagined that it was a good product, but exceeded my expectations. To select the size, I was guided by the measurements presented in the sizes box, but I risk a little buying the size 8 because my hips are 47 inches, bigger than the 40 that recommends that size, but as the dress is Cut "A" I assumed it would suit me. I ran with luck for a little bit, because from the hip the lining was something fair, but nothing serious and being the bottom is not seen. And about the ducktail I saw in some comments, that did not happen to me, I guess because I stuffed that part pretty well, hehe
I recommend that you take the measurements and stick to them to select the correct size, always selecting the size that is closest to your size. In my case I had to select a 10 or 12 although I had to modify the top. But despite staying right from hips (which is totally my fault) I'm delighted!