|Item Weight||4.53 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 5 x 11.8 inches|
|Item model number||U1011A|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Special Features||10.5 Dual Screen DVD Players Two Screens Play Same Movies Great for Car Trip Home Use with High Definition & Last Memory & Regions Free & Multiple formats Support|
Consider these available items
FANGOR 10.5 Dual DVD Player for Car Portable Headrest Video Players with 2 Mounting Brackets, 5 Hours Rechargeable Battery, Last Memory, USB/SD Card Reader, AV Out&in ( 1 Player + 1 Screen )
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 💕 Dual Car DVD Players-- FANGOR 2020 New generation 10.5 inch Dual Portable Players with HD 1024*800, two monitors will play a same movie. AV OUT support SYNC playback to your big tv screen or other dvd players. And two quality speakers will always provide clear stereo sound for you
- 💕 Perfect Companion of Car Travel -- Powered by 2800 mAh high-capacity rechargeable lithium battery,one player will work for about 4-5 hours solely. When connecting together, they will play for about 2-2.5 hrs. And come with 2 AC adapters ( UL/EU/UK standard, you could also use them in European countries) , Car charger (used only for the car 12 volts)
- 💕 Practical headrest brackets--Come with 2 brackets & straps, two choices for you to mount your car dvd player on the headrest easily which will not make you move for DVD players, shake them or take care of dropping out. And built-in Last Memory function, you will always start from where you left off
- 💕 Broad Compatibility with Multimedia -- Direct play free regions discs from CD, DVD, CD-R/RW, DVD -R/+R, DVD+RW/-RW, VCD to SVCD (but not blue-ray DVD). USB / SD card support playing MP3, WMA, VOB, AVI, MPEG1, XVID, JPEG ( max to 32GB FAT32 and 720*576 pixel)
- 💕 100% Customer Service-- We provide full refund of reasons in 365 days and lifetime professional customer service & technical support. Please do not hesitate to contact us by “ Get product Support” from Amazon Station Email or After-sell Email, we will reply ASAP in 24H and ensure your profit at all times
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
FANGOR Focuses on High-quality Portable DVD Players and Has Many Years in This Field.
- Dual dvd players made of one player and one LCD screen, make sure DC/AV cables connecting correct and they will play a same movie simultaneously.
- Included two mounting brackets and two headrest straps, it is easy to install to car backseat. 1024*800 HD screen is clear, volume control can be adjusted to 20 by touching the player itself or using the remote.
- Last Memory Support, you will always resume play from where you left off last time.
- 3 in 1 AC adapter (UL,EU,UK plug) available for 100-240V 50-60HZ wall outlet, you could choose the right one to use in more countries.
- There is a protection sticker from the tab on the screen, it has no influence if you take it off before we use.
Break-point memory function make it always start from where you left off last time. Hardly happen to start at the beginning, just press "SETUP" and make sure “Last Memory” ON at general setup page.
Two Mounting Brackets
Easy to Car Mount
Perfect Companions--Enjoy Yourselves in a Easy Way
Two Screens Sync Playback, you will have your own screen to watch a same movie with your friend.
Free regions and direct display of CD, DVD, DVD+R(-R), DVD+RW(-RW), VCD, SVCD-R(RW), CD-R(RW). There is a broad compatibility of multimedia, besides normal DVD discs ( not Blu-ray), our player also support USB card and USD flash drive.
- When using USB, SD, please make sure files resolution and formats（up to 32G and not MP4 discs）.
- For video: VOB, AVI, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, XVID (maximum resolution 720*576, and for RMVB 720P).
- For music: MP3/WMA.
- For picture: JPG/JPEG.
FANGOR Dual Screen DVD Player Portable CD Players Family Car Travel Choice Great for Kids
Dual Quality Speakers
• Built-in two powerful stereo speakers, this dual car player will bring you a clear sound experience.
• There are two 3.5mm standard earphone jacks that you could use headphones and you could also connect to car speakers （aux cable not included) .
Suitable for Car Travel
• We could use the player play solely for 4-5 hours ( after a full charge), two monitors connecting can play together for about 2-3 hours.
• Come with Car Charge & 3 in 1 AC Power Adapter ( UL/UK/EU Standard), you will enjoy a last-time and pleasant road trip.
Multiple Ways to Share Happiness
• Wanna enjoy a great time on a larger TV screen with your families? AV OUT simply connect your TV via 3.5mm RCA cable.
• AV IN/OUT support to connect other dvd players to share a same movie via AV cable. Plug AV OUT into a dvd player in DVD mode, and plug AV IN into another dvd player in AV mode.
Two Monitors One Movie
10.5" Dual Screen DVD Player will play the same movie simply via AV and DC cable connecting.
One end connect DC OUT second port of main player, the other end connect DC IN port of slave monitor.
One end connect AV OUT yellow port of main player, the other end connect AV IN port of slave monitor.
Keep Entertained for Long Road Trips
Main player built-in high-capacity rechargeable 2800mAh Lithium battery will work 4-5 hours separately,
two monitors work together for about 2-3 hours ( a full charge ).
Come with 3 in 1 AC adapter and Car charger, you could use it in more countries and keep long-time pleasures on road trip.
There also including two mounting brackets and two headrest straps, make it easy to set up two screens to car backseats.
Feature Break-point Function
You will always pick up every exciting scenes you like last time. When hardly happened to start at the beginning,
just press "SETUP" and make sure “Last Memory” ON at general setup page.
Huge Fun to Multi-media
Multiplied formats support: Direct playback free regions from CD/DVD/CD-R/RW/VCD ( no support Blue Ray )
USB/SD supports up to 128GB FAT32, confirm the disc is in supported video formats and resolution.
For video ( pixels up to 720 * 576): VOB, AVI, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, XVID.
For music: MP3/WMA.
For picture: JPG/JPEG.
1x 10.5" DVD Player for Car
1x 10.5" LCD Screen
2x Mounting Brackets
2x Mounting Straps
1x AC Adapter (3 in 1）
1x Car Charger
1x2m AV Cable
1x2m DC Cable
1x RCA Cable
1xIR Remote Controller
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As I mentioned, I think the pros outweigh the cons, but you can decide for yourself.
1 - My kids love it and QUIETLY watch throughout our travels... this was the number ONE goal in purchasing this product and I am happy to say that the goal was achieved! Worth every penny and I could stop my review here and be happy.
2 - The price!
3 - The video and audio quality are really good, especially for the price. Additionally, the system was stable even when driving on dirt roads with no skipping issues. NOTE: These were normal dirt roads and not some crazy off-road trail, so keep that in mind.
4 - The main controls for the video playback all exist on the main unit only. This was helpful since we have a 7 year old and a 2 year old and we didn't want the 2 year old to mess with the system while driving. The extended unit has controls that only control that screen.
5 - Easy to install. Seriously, a screw driver and 10 minutes of your time and you are ready to go right out of the box. Also, easy to quickly remove from the vehicle without fully uninstalling the units. See pictures.
6 - The system can play without being plugged into the vehicle or a wall outlet. They claim there is 5 hours of remote battery life, but I did not test this. It worked great for at least one movie (2 hours) that my daughter watched in the car at a camping trip without the car being on.
7 - The system looks good in the vehicle and sits close enough to the seats that the kids can get in and out fairly easy without bumping and messing with the screens.
8 - You can turn the screen off on either unit if needed. This allowed for us to help one child fall asleep while the other still wanted to watch the movie.
Here are a few cons to the system from my perspective. These are relatively small, but you may find them to be more relevant for your situation.
1 - The volume on the main system controls both screens. There is a volume button on the extended unit that controls additional volume on that unit, but I wish they both had independent volume controls.
2 - I wish the connection cords were longer to facilitate running the cords through the seat fabric and under the carpet to hide most of the wiring.
3 - The system will play without the car being on, which is a positive thing, but I wish there was an option you could select on the system to also turn off when not plugged in. Not absolutely necessary, but would be nice at times.
4 - I wish you could lock the controls on either or both screens and only allow control via the remote. This would keep my kids from messing with the movie while driving.
5 - This does not play Blu Ray movies. I wish it did, but for the price I understand and am okay with it.
Final thought: If you are looking for a low-cost, great quality travel media system, then I suggest this one. I really don't believe you will be disappointed. My only final wish is that I could buy two more "extended" screens to mount on the middle seats for anyone riding in the back of our vehicle, but I can't find that option available on Amazon.
So far, our experience has been great! We did a 15 hours drive over the holidays and these were a huge help with our young kiddos.
They stayed charged and operated how you would expect. The picture quality is great. We had no install issues or any issues with them recognizing the DVDs we chose to play.
The only issue we discovered was on the second screen. The power button at the bottom of the screen that turns the display on/off wouldn't always work properly. If the screen was off for too long, it wouldn't turn back on. I would have to flip the switch on the top of the screen to turn it off then back on for the display to show. I contacted customer service and they were quick to reply. I have sense been monitoring the issue and it has not happened again so I am not sure why it did in the first place. I will continue to monitor it however and update this with the resolution should there be one.
Overall, these are great and I would highly recommend purchasing if you are looking to get portable players.