Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
FASH Limited HD Vision Wrap Around Sunglasses
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.03. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HD Vision Wraparounds let you see with enhanced color and clarity just like high definintion TV's and at the fraction of a price of designer glasses.
- You can slide them over your prescription glasses, if you wish to look stylish and have a clear vision at the same time
- It is an effective alternative to high priced prescription sunglasses and clumsy clip-ons
- Get a feel of those HD Movies in your daily life
- It protects your eyes from dust on all sides
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get a feel of those HD Movies in your daily life. FASH brings you the HD Vision Wraparounds that brings enhanced colors and clarity in details to what you see. Protect your eyes even from the sides from dust and harmful UV rays, all this at the fraction of a price of designer glasses. Driving, reading or while playing golf and other sports, these versatile glasses make seeing a whole new experience.
These wraparounds can be easily worn over prescription glasses unlike those clumsy clip-ons and will yet look chic and stylish. These trendy and attractive HD Vision Wraparounds are best for those who travel a lot and people who have an adventurous day in this concrete jungle.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Comparison between the ones I just received and my original HD Vision Wrap Arounds:
• Holding both the new glasses and the originals up to the light, the lenses are completely different. Wearing them, they don’t filter like my originals. See more differences below:
The ones I just bought:
• The sticker on the glasses do not say HD.
• The sticker on the glasses do not say HD Vision.
• The sticker on the glasses do not say Optical Quality Lens.
• They only say UV 400 Protection CE.
• The lenses are like half as dark as my originals. They allow bright lights and glare. Not quality like my originals.
• These comes in a clear zip lock plastic bag.
My original HD glasses (sadly my original pair got broken):
• The sticker on the glasses Do say HD.
• The sticker on the glasses Do say HD Vision.
• The sticker on the glasses Do say Optical Quality Lens.
• The sticker on the glasses Do say UV 400 - 100% UV Protection.
• The lenses are dark enough that there is no glare, not even in bright sunlight. Top quality lens.
• The originals came in the - original HD Vision box. They came with papers showing they were HD Vision glasses.
I did ask before purchasing if the lens were optical quality and the answer was yes. However, they are not marked and there is nothing on the sticker or glasses that indicates they are.
Had I known ahead of time the big difference between the original ones and these, I would have only ordered one pair till I found something that worked like my 'original' HD pair.
I've tried these while driving in the dark and various stages of sunlight. I don't agree that they improve night vision at all. I still see better with my regular glasses than adding a yellow filter on top of them.
But for daylight use, these are my new go-to sunglasses. They make things look clearer, instead of just darker. As an added bonus, the lens is graduated so they are nearly clear at the bottom. This is perfect when driving since the dashboard is clearly visible while the line-of-sight through the windshield is filtered!