|Item Weight||27 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26.7 x 3.1 x 17.4 inches|
|Item model number||L2626EA2-V-WH|
FAVI L2626EA2-V-WH 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player/USB, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Best in class picture with 720p, HD resolution and 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Sleep Timer with remote control operation
- The built-in DVD Player/USB eliminates the need for a bulky DVD Player/USB with complicated setup and messy wiring
- Use your TV as a computer monitor by connecting your laptop or PC to the VGA input.
- Connections: VGA Input (for use as computer monitor), 3 HDMI inputs, 2 Component Video, 2 Composite A/V, 1 PC Audio, 1 Coax, 1 Headphone and 1 TV.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A great choice for the bedroom or kitchen, the super-slim 26-inch FAVI LCD HDTV in white (model L2626EA2-V-WH) has a 720p high-definition resolution and is complemented by an integrated DVD Player/USB. You can also use this HDTV as a monitor for your computer, thanks to the VGA input. Other features include three HDMI inputs, built-in stereo speakers, multi-lingual menu system, digital ATSC tuner for watching over-the-air HD programming, and a QAM tuner for tuning into unscrambled cable channels.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It would be nice to have an alarm function on it. It has a sleep timer, but so far as I can tell, no alarm.
2. It's LOUD. Maybe this is a byproduct of the flat screen age (does everybody mount their TV on the wall now, i.e., have sound muffling issues?), but the difference in volume between mute and "4" (I'd guess it goes up to at least "50", if not higher - I can't imagine anyone needing to set it above "6") is huge. Sometimes leaving it on "1" (the quietest setting above mute) while the sleep timer counts down is too loud. Most of the time "2" works fairly well, but if at midnight you're tuned to a channel that isn't quite loud enough on "2" but too loud for "3", you're stuck deciding whether it's better to strain to hear the lines or pissing off your neighbor. Flr whatever reason, this isn't as much o a problem when watching DVDs (which work fine) - I can go up to "10" then. So smaller increments in the volume control wouldn't have gone unappreciated.
3. The base doesn't swivel 180 degrees, as I'd hoped, so I had to get a turntable for it.
Otherwise, I haven't had any problems with it. And I'm super glad it both functions and has a low visual profile.
This is just junk in a nice white package- I am astounded that Amazon would actually carry such shoddy merchandise- thankfully through Amazon prime there is a 30 day free return policy-but that does not sufficiently compensate for the time wasted on such a worthless product. Amazon WAS my go-to source for 99% of my on-line purchases-from now on make that 99% of my mundane, low cost purchases.