Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Nut Butter Packet Parent (Macadamia & Hazelnut)
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Macadamia & Hazelnut|
|Item Weight||1 Ounces|
|Package Weight||0.34 Kilograms|
About this item
- PALEO AND KETO: Made from an all-natural blend of Macadamia Nut Butter and Hazelnut Nut Butter with a touch of sea salt crystals, these fat bombs aren’t only unbelievably delicious but perfect Paleo and Keto snacks.
- ON-THE-GO SNACK: Durable and portable, our single-serve nut butter packets are perfect for hiking the Grand Canyon, a mid-day meal replacement, or a snack on-the-go! Knead the packet to mix it up, tear off the top, and enjoy!
- HIGH QUALITY SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Made in the USA. 4 ingredients or less. No Preservatives. Gluten Free. Dairy free. Soy Free. Non-GMO. Vegan Friendly.
- NATURAL ENERGY: Macadamia nuts are known for their high-quality fat profile. FBOMB Nut Butter is a high-density, natural energy source containing 21g of Fat, 5g of Carbs, 3g of Fiber, and 2g of Protein.
- DROP FBOMBS LIKE A PRO: Whether you’re a packet squeezer or a bottom-up pouch roller, you can enjoy these fat bombs anywhere you want. We recommend dropping FBOMBS with friends, while at work, the gym, on road trip, or out on a trail.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Husband-wife team Ross and Kara, co-founders of FBOMB, became strong supporters of the low-carb/high-fat (LCHF) diet through their passion for health. Seeing a market need for healthy fat on-the-go, they created a line of high-quality fat products under the FBOMB brand (the “F” stands for Fat!).
What makes our product unique?We research, test, taste, and source the highest quality real-food ingredients to make healthy products that are low-carb and high-fat. Thanks to FBOMB products, finding delicious clean-ingredient options at home or on-the-go is no longer a challenge.
Why we love what we do?We are passionate about health and have turned that passion into a mission to help others live healthier fat-fueled lives. We hope to flip the food pyramid so that quality fat sources get the attention they deserve.
Drop an FBOMB like these pros!
Check out these FBOMB low-carb snack options:
Product detailsFlavor:Macadamia & Hazelnut
- Package Dimensions : 6.2 x 3.6 x 3.1 inches; 1 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 3, 2020
- Manufacturer : Love You Foods
- ASIN : B085F2V81K
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,610 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like other reviewers I got these because of the JRE podcast.
The packaging is the worst thing about this product. Absolutely ridiculous. Trying to eat everything in the pouch is an ordeal.
I tried pre squeezing the packets in an attempt to mix the oils, butter and nuts, I tried cutting the whole top off, I tried using a spoon. The only way to get the whole serving is to cut the whole thing in two. Once you do that you have to lick it off while trying to not get it everywhere.
Price is outrageous. I love the concept and I’m dedicated to my diet... but I don’t make Joe Rogans salary and I don’t have free sponsors...way too expensive.
I thought it was just ok. Is it terrible? No. But I don't think it's amazing. First of all, it's very runny. (Yes, I kneaded the package first). I guess I thought it would be a thicker consistency like peanut butter or almond butter. It's not. Second, there are tiny bits of macadamia nut that you will never get to unless you cut the package open. They stay stuck at the bottom! The taste is just ok to me.
So, I will finish the ones I bought, but I will not be re-ordering. I guess I'll just stick with whole macadamia nuts.
1) Product tastes okay.
2) Inaccurate product depiction. Marketing picture gives the appearance that pouch is bursting with product. Pouches are not filled to capacity.
3) Horrible dispensing method. If you don't knead and mix thoroughly, you will squirt the liquid all over you and leave much of the solids in the pouch. Even when mixed, the bits of nuts prevent you from milking the pouch clean. No matter how you knead, a significant portion of the product is left in pouch. You either have to dissect the pouch or dig through the opening with a stick like a chimpanzee termite fishing.
You can toss this is a backpack so I see the utility of the design, but the delivery mechanism is flawed. Put this product in a syringe or plunger mechanism where anyone can fully dispense.
I won't be buying this product again in this form.
After cutting open the top you have to eat the product in a way that the sides of your mouth don’t cut hurt by the parts of the package on either side of the hole. In other words the top is too wide and should be more of a spout or mouth size; the location of the year mark removes that piece entirely making the top completely flat across.
Then once you’re done eating, you will find that for the expensive price you paid, about 25% of the product is impossible to get out unless you actually cut it open and lick it off. This 25% includes almost all of the actual pieces of nut that may be inside.
Needless to say, I’m going to have to keep looking for a similar product with better pacakaging, or make my own.
Size. My gosh theses things are tiny. One one little ounce per packet, I was expecting more, but in all fairness, if I had ENLARGED the photo of the product, I would have clearly seen that they are only one ounce in size.
Taste. Meh. Nothing that I would rave about. The taste was just ok. Tasted more like weak peanut butter than either macadamia nuts or chocolate. As one reviewer pointed out, there are macadamia pieces in the packets that you will NEVER get out unless you cut open the packet.
I am currently on a Keto diet and bought these to make sure I get my fats while traveling. Just from the nutrition facts, they certainly should help. Overall, however, I’m just not impressed. Maybe if they were a little LESS expensive or the packets were 2 ounces in size, I might feel differently. Would I buy them again? Probably not.
Will NOT buy again.
By SF Green on October 10, 2019
Will NOT buy again.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.