Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
FBOMB Macadamia Nut Butter, Keto Fat Bombs: All-Natural Energy From Healthy Fats | Low Carb, Paleo, Keto Snacks With No Added Sugar | Macadamia & Sea Salt - 1 oz Packets
($2.50 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- HIGH QUALITY FAT BOMBS: It’s what we do best! Nut Butters are one of the best high-fat snacks you can find. We make them using a proprietary cool-grind process that produces a creamy base texture with a few small nut chunks. We believe this unique texture provides the ultimate nut butter experience!
- NATURAL ENERGY: Macadamia nuts are known for their high-quality fat profile, with a very pleasant and mild taste. It’s the highest density energy source of its kind and is superior to most of the energy shots and bars out there.
- ON-THE-GO SNACK: Durable and portable, our nut butter packets are perfect for hiking the Grand Canyon, a mid-day meal replacement, or a snack on-the-go! Knead the packet to mix it up, tear off the top, and enjoy the smooth, creamy, and tasty power of fat-based energy wherever you are.
- PALEO AND KETO: Made from an all-natural blend of Macadamia Nut Butter with a touch of sea salt crystals, these fat bombs aren’t only unbelievably delicious but perfect Paleo and Keto snacks.
- DROP FBOMBS LIKE A PRO: Whether you’re a packet squeezer or a bottom-up pouch roller, you can enjoy these fat bombs anywhere you want. We recommend dropping FBOMBS with friends, while at work, the gym, on road trip, or out on a trail.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Flavor: Macadamia & Sea Salt
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like other reviewers I got these because of the JRE podcast.
The packaging is the worst thing about this product. Absolutely ridiculous. Trying to eat everything in the pouch is an ordeal.
I tried pre squeezing the packets in an attempt to mix the oils, butter and nuts, I tried cutting the whole top off, I tried using a spoon. The only way to get the whole serving is to cut the whole thing in two. Once you do that you have to lick it off while trying to not get it everywhere.
Price is outrageous. I love the concept and I’m dedicated to my diet... but I don’t make Joe Rogans salary and I don’t have free sponsors...way too expensive.
1) Product tastes okay.
2) Inaccurate product depiction. Marketing picture gives the appearance that pouch is bursting with product. Pouches are not filled to capacity.
3) Horrible dispensing method. If you don't knead and mix thoroughly, you will squirt the liquid all over you and leave much of the solids in the pouch. Even when mixed, the bits of nuts prevent you from milking the pouch clean. No matter how you knead, a significant portion of the product is left in pouch. You either have to dissect the pouch or dig through the opening with a stick like a chimpanzee termite fishing.
You can toss this is a backpack so I see the utility of the design, but the delivery mechanism is flawed. Put this product in a syringe or plunger mechanism where anyone can fully dispense.
I won't be buying this product again in this form.
Will NOT buy again.
I thought it was just ok. Is it terrible? No. But I don't think it's amazing. First of all, it's very runny. (Yes, I kneaded the package first). I guess I thought it would be a thicker consistency like peanut butter or almond butter. It's not. Second, there are tiny bits of macadamia nut that you will never get to unless you cut the package open. They stay stuck at the bottom! The taste is just ok to me.
So, I will finish the ones I bought, but I will not be re-ordering. I guess I'll just stick with whole macadamia nuts.
Size. My gosh theses things are tiny. One one little ounce per packet, I was expecting more, but in all fairness, if I had ENLARGED the photo of the product, I would have clearly seen that they are only one ounce in size.
Taste. Meh. Nothing that I would rave about. The taste was just ok. Tasted more like weak peanut butter than either macadamia nuts or chocolate. As one reviewer pointed out, there are macadamia pieces in the packets that you will NEVER get out unless you cut open the packet.
I am currently on a Keto diet and bought these to make sure I get my fats while traveling. Just from the nutrition facts, they certainly should help. Overall, however, I’m just not impressed. Maybe if they were a little LESS expensive or the packets were 2 ounces in size, I might feel differently. Would I buy them again? Probably not.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.