Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on August 24, 2012
I was a little sceptical about ordering these struts but after receiving them (and after installing them) I'm glad that I decided to buy these struts. They are way better than the original struts, more stable and they raised my 4Runner back up to it's original height. I had to use a small hydraulic jack to open the lower/upper A-frame assembly enough to install these FCS struts but all went well and were installed within an hour with air tools... To top it off they were cheaper than Monroe and I got free shipping and paid no sales tax to boot. For a similar Monroe set of struts - a local auto parts store want $269 with my discount. I wouldn't hesitate to order these FCS struts again... I received my order within 4 days. If you are not wanting to mess with removing the coil spring from your struts - this is definately the best and safest way to go. Tools needed: a 14mm wrench and socket - a 3/4" wrench and socket - a small 1 ton bottle jack - and of course - whatever tools you normally use to remove your tires.. I'd give the skill level you need a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10 - 10 being the highest... As a retired racer, I suppose I've done just about everything that you could possibly do to a vehicle and then some... FCS Premium Ready-Fit Loaded Front Struts L+R 96-02 Toyota 4 Runner
on February 18, 2012
installed these strut/spring assy on my 4Runner this morning, done in a little over an hour. Truck sits nice, rides nice, and there was no having to fuss with anything to get them to fit, they went right in ( did have to really lever the suspension down to get them in, but that was expected )

I had looked around at other set ups and thought about buying component pieces, but couldn't beat the price. and they are already assembled so it makes the job that much easier !!

Good product , good folks to deal with.

Thanks Jon !!
on July 20, 2013
I did not appreciate the locknuts they sent with this but I changed that out myself and all was better. The coating was good as well so it looked great and works well for the spring. I did not realize when purchased that these are actually lift springs and it raised my front by 2 inches and would have been bad had I not decided to buy new rear lift springs as well. The mounts are good and the springs feel good, thicker than stock so they should last, good for lifetime warranty. I do believe that the strut cartridge is weaker than needed as there is some extra jounce in the front as when the old struts were in place. This is a good, quick product to for replacement if you are going to lift though and have some extra weight up front, the cartridges may feel fine then.
on May 13, 2014
great struts for the money seem to be working well so far installation was alot easier with the ready loaded struts
on September 8, 2015
So far so good. Would recommend.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.