Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TWiT.TV
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on November 10, 2012
This is a great video player app for Twit as long as you have Android 4, unfortunately most smart phones and a lot of tablets still have ver. 2.3 but if you can upgrade it runs great except for Live Streaming when it's really live. It plays prerecorded shows great in HD but while watching the Live Streaming broadcast re-runs play OK but when it's a popular show that's actually streaming live it tends to freeze and stop to buffer a lot and the sound gets out of sync with the picture. It sometimes helps to change the source of the stream from BitGravity High to Ustream or FloSoft or even to BitGravity Low as a last resort to get it to work. The Roku Twit app is even worse for live streams though and you can't change the source to fix it so it's pretty much this app or nothing if you're watching on a TV.
on November 23, 2012
= Access to previous shows audio/video - CHECK
== Access to live feed / audio - CHECK
=== be nice to be able to download content for when WIFI is not available ...
on April 15, 2012
Great app to see Leo Laporte with my Kindle Fire. Twit is the best channel in the internet !!! Works without problem.
on May 9, 2015
I used to use this app frequently, but it hasn't been updated in years. It still features old logos for TNT and TWiT, and it still has defunct shows from two+ years ago (Framerate, Game On!, NSFW, etc). That wouldn't be a big deal except that TWiT has phased out the episodes entirely, so touching the corresponding logos leads to a blank page. Obviously the lack of update also means new shows like The New Screensavers are missing. Furthermore, the browser isn't supported by Google Play, so the calender schedule is completely useless. UI could use a facelift, but it's functional and easy to understand. Lastly, their is no video for live shows, just audio.

For 99¢, you could do worse. I just wish the developer would give his purchasers some love.
on April 6, 2013
This app works great, (kindle fire) So many shows to listen to, or you can watch the show too. The shows are Very interesting, something for anyone interested in tech. App was $1.00 and well worth it. I will be getting the iphone and that will be my first app to buy. Thank you.
on April 8, 2012
Twit is one of my favorite netcasts and I am finally glad to be able to watch the video casts on my Kindle Fire. I previously installed a couple of other apps that just wouldn't work on the Fire.

I am very pleased with the Twit.Tv app. The audio is clear and video playback is smooth. The app interface is simple and easy to navigate. The over all look to the menu is also colorful and nice. This app is just what I have been looking for to watch one of my favorite shows on the go and well worth. the 0.99 cents.
on January 29, 2014
If you have anything or want to buy anything, with a computer chip in it, this is your source for answers. What a knowledge base with few, to no, biases. Easy search engine may get you more up to date, information than you could ever want.
on June 26, 2015
I was a little annoyed at having to pay 99 cents for the app, but I love so many of the shows that Leo puts out that I said OK. GREAT decision. Now I watch while out in the yard or when I am waiting for someone.

I was a little confused as to why there was no FULL SCREEN button when looking on my Android. That is, until I flipped the darned phone sideways, and boom! Full screen. Can you say DUHHHHHH?

Very happy with the app and I certainly appreciate Leo putting all of this content up for us.

Rock on, Leo! :-)
on June 30, 2015
I had a problem but it was with the Amazon app store app.

Live Audio is portrait only but works in background.
Video does follow land/port, but you must keep the app focused, it disconnects if I switch.

But overall, it works.
on March 24, 2015
This lets me turn on TWiT as fast as changing the source from cable to Fire TV. I watch at least 8 hours of TWiT a week. By using this I can use my desktop and do live chatting while watch shows live.