FDCuvée Set-of-4 8oz Unbreakable Stemless Champagne Flute 100% Tritan | Dishwasher safe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||0.42 Pounds|
|Capacity||8 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SHAPE MATTERS!! The Glass Shape is designed to make each sip of wine to enhance the drinking experience. For Sparkling wines, the shape of 01-007 STEMLESS CHAMPAGNE enhances the effect of the bubbles through the larger volume, suitable for aggressive, creamy or delicate mousse. The crystal clear wall also brings light reflections to the wine for more dimensions of color appreciation. Perfect for Champagne, Cremant, Cava, Saumur, Vouvray, Asti, Prosecco and Sekt, etc.
- SAFETY MATTERS!! 100% UNBREAKABLE!! Suitable for both Kids and Adults, and all purposes including outdoor environment. Made by 100% USA made TRITAN material, it will never break, and is much more durable than any other drinkware made by plastic or glass material.
- HEALTH MATTERS!! 100% NON-TOXIC!! Made 100% by Eastman TRITAN material. BPA/EA free. Tested by 3rd party, there WILL NOT be any toxic chemicals leach into drinks. Enjoy your wine, enjoy your food, enjoy your glasses, and keep you a healthy life.
- RELAXATION MATTERS!! 100% DISHWASHER SAFE!! No handwashing anymore. Please feel free to simply throw your glasses into the Top Rack of your Dishwasher, and enjoy your family time after dining.
- EXPERIENCE MATTERS!! Odorless. Crystal Clear. Smooth Rims. Suitable for all purposes including Homes, Restaurants, Sommeliers, Wineries, Bars, Pools, Camping, Picnics, Beach, Parties and Weddings, etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Shape Matters!! FDCuvee's Glass Shapes are designed to make each sip of wine to enhance the drinking experience.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: feels cheap to touch, slightly expensive for plastic.
top rack dishwaser safe but i dont feel confident of how they will do with a hot wash.