FEELWORLD FW760 Full HD 1920x1200 7 Inch IPS Support 1080P 4K HDMI Camera Monitor With Focus Assist Histogram Zebra Exposure (Include Carrying Case,Mini and Micro HDMI Cable)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7 inch IPS monitor Full HD 1920x1200 Resolutions.160 degree wide view angels.
- Advanced features with Histogram, Peaking Filter,(Red.Green,Blue,White),Pseudo Color,Exposure(zebra marker),Image Flip, Audio Frequency Display, Your Professional guidance of photographing
- Ultra thin 0.6inch, Light weight 0.81LB,Easy to carry and Portable to work. With sunshade offer the better view in strong sunlight
- 1200:1 Contrast, 450 nits brightness, 0.07875 x 0.07875 (mm) dot per pitch Provides richer, brighter and more dynamic colors.
- Max Support for 4K UHD is 4096×2160p @ (24Hz). Inputs include: USB upgrade, OSD Controller port for an remote OSD controller, (3.5mm Headphone Jack, AV IN (Optional) cord, Standard HDMI Port and a 12V DC input Jack (Optional) DC Converter. This monitor also has an 8Ohm 4 Watt amplified internal speaker
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Note: The item power source is F550 /F570 /F750 /F770 /F950 /F970 battery, and battery is NOT included.
The monitor fit for cameras like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Panasonic.
For the SDI and HDMI Monitor Refer the asin;B0777X2ZGF
1.Please Mute the Monitor Before Connecting the Camera to avoid the loud voice.
2.The Pixel to Pixel,Zoom,Aspect Ratio were disabled in 4k signal
3.Free av cables:please see the special offer descriptions to get yours
Embedded audio meter, Camera Mode, Scan Mode(Over, Under)
Zoom(Auto,4x,9x,16x),Anamorphic mode(1.3x,2.0x,2.0x mag)
Pixel to Pixel, Center Marker, Safe Area (70%,80%,90%
Note( In the 4K signal, the pixel to pixel,zoom and Safe Area will be disabled)
Marker Color(Red, Green, Blue, White, Black, Cyan, Purple, Yellow)
Color Temp Adjustment
Dot pitch: 0.07875 (H) x 0.07875 (W) (mm)
Aspect ratio: 16:10
Viewing Angle: 80/80(L/R) 80/80(U/D)
Input: HDMI, AV
Output: OSD Controller
Audio: Speaker, Ear Phone Slot
Power Consumption: 5W
Input Voltage: 7V~24V
HDMI Support Mode:
1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/ 23.98sF)
4K UHD 3840*2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98)
Install Way: 1/4"-20 Thread Socket (1 bottom side)
1 X 7inch IPS Monitor
1 X Mini HDMI Cable
1 X Sunshade
1 X Hot Shoe Mount
1 X F970 Battery Plate
1 X HDMI Plug Lock
1 X Manual
1xAndycine carring case(Free gift)
1xMicro HDMI Cable(Free gift)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The monitors are sharp, just bright enough to use in daylight with no sun shade, and all of the features work great. Awesome deal for the price. They're also super lightweight which is great for attaching to a shoulder rig. Color is decent. You do see some banding in skies and gradients, etc. but I'm mainly using these for focus and framing.
1) The only mounting thread is on the bottom. Would be great if you could mount on top/ bottom/ and sides. Sort of limits your options when on a shoulder rig but it does have image flip if you want to turn it upside down and mount it from the top.
2) The HDMI port is on the right side. If you're using a shoulder rig with the monitor mounted off to the left of lens, the HDMI cable may get in your shot if you're not careful. Solution is to use an HDMI elbow adapter so it faces down or flip the monitor upside down so it comes out the left side instead.
3) The buttons make a pretty loud clicking sound. I've had this problem with my SmallHD DP6 as well. During quiet interviews, it's nice to use the custom function buttons to check focus, zoom in or turn peaking or zebras on and off. Everyone in the room will hear the click of the buttons. Again, this is a problem on many other monitors as well but should be noted. It is a bit louder than the buttons on my SmallHD DP6. Also, the zoom in feature goes through a few different magnifications before going back to full screen so if you want to punch in to check focus, you have to hit the button 3 or 4 times to get back to full screen.
Otherwise, I love these monitors for the sharpness, light weight, false color, peaking, zebras, etc. Great deal!
I thought it might be too heavy for the hotshoe and I opted for light weight. Then you realize this too is a bit much for the camera hotshoe, but more so for the accident waiting to happen and knock it over or something..SOOO I got the Neewer rig/cage for $34. What a deal! and its GREAT.
I mainly do stills, and this maybe odd to most vid shooters. But this feels great and will see if I can use a remote above the grip to trigger shutter.
All in all this is a dupe of the Neewer, BUT this came with a nice case, and everything is GREAT. Love the features of Custom/Function buttons. Just be more gental than you are with other devices. Picture quality is great. Color is great. I mean I use a $2500 30" pro grade screen for editing, and I am really happy with the screen. Can it be finer pixels per inch? Maybe. But even for critical focus it is a joy.
I WISH someone can come up with a hack to make a custome splash screen, or Feelworld allow us to put our own, or even have a black screen option.
I just received this monitor today and so far am very pleased with it. I was using a 4.3" SmallHD monitor. While decent for it's time, this one is so much more for so much less (money). I have not tested in full sunlight to see if the brightness and included shade will finally allow me to see the screen without using a towel over my head. As you can see from the picture, outdoors in a shaded spot was no problem at all. I did order an external battery plate to mount on my rig so I can get the weight of the huge Sony battery off the back of the monitor. I am currently using it with the battery on the back of the monitor and it will work fine that way, but I would rather shift the weight to my rig. Hard to go wrong with this monitor at this price point.