Krups FEM3B 2-Slice Digital Toaster, Black and Stainless Steel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1100-watt two-slice digital toaster with LCD display and durable stainless-steel housing
- 9 levels of browning accommodates individual preferences; defrost and bagel function
- Removable, dishwasher-safe tray warms baked goods without drying
- Unique 3-position metal control lever; stop/eject button; control panel wipes clean easily
- Measures approximately 13 by 9-1/3 by 9 inches; 1-year warranty
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
1) Nice enough and small enough to keep out on the counter.
2) DIGITAL TIMER! How many times do you want to know how long it's gonna take for your toast to be done because you don't want to sit and wait?
3) Toasts your bagels and hamburger buns only on the inside.
4) There is both a reheat and defrost option, both come in handy.
5) Turn the handle to left and it raises small pieces of toast (English Muffins) so you can get them out easily.
6) There is a convenient tray at the bottom that pulls out to empty the crumbs.
This toaster looks great and works awesome! It's funny to be so enthusiastic about a toaster, but this thing is worth it!
My problem is that that the toasting times do not stay the same for a given setting. Example: for setting #6 the time is sometimes 2 minutes 10 seconds and sometimes it's 1 min. 44 seconds. Of course the toast is not done in the lesser time.
Maybe it's just a flaw in the unit I have. Otherwise it is just fine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good toaster. We use it almost every day for a couple of years now. Toasts evenly on adjust toasting time correctly for a new set of toasts. Seems like a very durable product.Published on August 6, 2011 by Major
the only good feature is the high lift toast lever--that's it.It doesn't toast the toast evenly or efficiently. My white bread took over two minutes, darker breads even longer. Read morePublished on February 21, 2010 by CHARLIE KIGGANS
I did a lot of research to find a decent toaster at a decent price. Deciding on this was a big mistake. The 1100 watts was misleading as it was very slow to toast. Read morePublished on November 5, 2009 by R. Garrett
This toaster is the best I have ever owned. It's rich looking,It works exactly as I hoped it would.My favorite feature is the way it toasts the bagel. Read morePublished on October 22, 2009 by Edward Schober
Ok, I really love the toaster but when I stumble into the kitchen early in the morning, I just want to push one button and be assured that the toast turns out well. Read morePublished on September 13, 2009 by Annie Nym
Pops toast clear out of toaster, Toast is not toasted equal each time on same settingPublished on August 28, 2009 by Sheryal L. Mcglynn
I'm finally done looking for a toaster that really works as a toaster. My husband has done exhaustive work, researching the Internet for months to find a toaster that would work... Read morePublished on July 28, 2009 by Lady J
The toaster worked fine for a week or two then the problems started. The stop button no longer worked and more frustrating was the only way to get toast out was to unplug... Read morePublished on July 4, 2009 by Tom Falcon