Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 2, 2015
Packaging and price were as expected. However texture and taste not as good as the same candies made in Belgium. The latter were not as sweet, moist inside and coconut crumps looked fresher. The one I purchase were made in Poland (I started looking at the country of manufacturer after noticed the difference in taste and texture). Probably will not order this item again, but try individually wrapped candies from Belgium.
on October 2, 2012
This was packaged in packets of three candies per sleeve. They were good, very good...but the shell crumbled so easily that once you tried to bite one..you were committed to pop the whole thing into your mouth due to the disintegration factor!

Fortunately...I have a big mouth!! Very tasty candy!
on April 6, 2013
Maybe not a gift box presentation (it's a retail package), but they are great. Probably not a good idea to eat the whole batch in one sitting, but a tempting option....
on December 10, 2012
I bought these while in Florida at a nice 7/11. Could not find them anywhere when I got home to Tennessee. Good ole' Amazon had them. If you haven't tried them you will be delightfully surprised!!! Arrived very quickly. They will be stocking stuffers!!!
on July 30, 2013
These light, lovely, crisp, bites are a pure delight! I ordered these as a gift for my granddaughter and she shared them with me. They were pure heaven! I may just have to make this an annual event. I've kept my eye open while out shopping since so I could buy some for myself but only find the regular Ferrero Rouche so these are a little harder to come by?
on January 12, 2013
Found this at Christmas time a few years ago. Hooked on them ... TOTALLY. I buy them every year during the holidays (and sometimes NOT during the holidays). Like I said - they are my favorites!
on June 25, 2014
Thank you !!! +++++
on October 3, 2014
Yum - These are always a nice treat. Got them for my husband for his Bday in August. He's hoarding them to make them last longer! Quality product and nice presentation.
on March 27, 2015
I am addicted, what else I can say. The white chocolate just melt in your mouth.
on December 24, 2012
The outside is coconut, inside is a wonderful creamy sweet filling with a small nut. Packaged 4 to each individual package inside the box.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.